Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can they possibly enforce this, all illegals will say they have been here forever and there is no way to prove otherwise.
    Even if illegals were required to present irrifutable, concrete, proof they had been here that long, the true goal of the governing elitists, which is to maintain the staus quo, has been accomplished. It is an insideous little plan that includes stuffing a P.C. sock in the mouths of those that would so much as suspect someone of being here illegally.

You see, once any illegal is granted legal status, we MUST, by proxy assume ALL have legal status. Oh, the diabolical beauty of it all.

Talk about making it difficult for Border Patrol and ICE, too! Right now they have a fairly good idea who is illegal under the current rules---as do you and I. It may be profiling, but if they shoe fits.... In any event, under the legislation being promulgated by the Senate, how complex is it going to be to determine who is rightfully here as a GW, who's on the path to citizenship, who should get the heck out and get in line, etc. Then, of course, if they try to make those determinations we'll hear outcries of racism by La Raza and their supporters! The Senate is out of touch with the realities being imposed by their attempted amnesty for millions of illegals! Plus, how on earth are these "background checks" going to be conducted? Many of the villages where these people come from lack basic services, much less internet and database management to identify a criminal. And who's to say if the guy you're checking is Pablo Rodriguez or Mario Gonzales or whatever!! There's no way to ascertain who these people really are, what their background is or even (and very importantly to me as a mother) what their medical condition is!! While the Senate is busy trying to pander to big business and disease-wielding illegals, where do the rest of us fit in? Oh yeah, we get to foot the bill for everything and all these generous programs we are stupid enough to provide to every fool who can get his butt across the border between now and whenever!!

Even if illegals were required to present irrifutable, concrete, proof they had been here that long, the true goal of the governing elitists, which is to maintain the staus quo, has been accomplished. It is an insideous little plan that includes stuffing a P.C. sock in the mouths of those that would so much as suspect someone of being here illegally.

You see, once any illegal is granted legal status, we MUST, by proxy assume ALL have legal status. Oh, the diabolical beauty of it all.

Greyparrot, I couldn't agree with you more. But I doubt they'll have to come up with concrete documentation. Since they're illegal, I'm sure their credible "word" about length of stay will be enough. Or these upstanding citizens will just pay to have whatever documentation forged for them. Honestly, I just don't know how the Senators can face their constituents on this one!!!

Sorry for the diatribe, guys, but I'm a little worked up today!!!!!! Wore my American flag pin and everything, but I'm disgusted with our government!!!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

But I doubt they'll have to come up with concrete documentation.
    Of course not. "Proof" will more than likely be in the form of a signed affidavit (yep, taking their word for it). Our government couldn't possibly manage anything more than that.

I think it's time for a major march on Crapitol Hill. I say get a million people to flood that hellhole and tell them that we won't leave until our borders are secured and those do gooders start booting illegals out of the country and start putting criminal employers in prison. It's time to get serious and we can do this peacefully. Surely there is a million citizens who still care about this country. It's time to start taking it to these political cowards who point their finger to see which way the wind blows. This stench in DC is making me clench.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the American people can tell the Senate to 'save the last dance for me' and they'll be leaving with the one that brung 'em --- and don't let the door hit you on your way out

the Senate for Mexico has publically declared war against the citizens and the states and has

". . . abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his [their] Protection and waging War against us . . . In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.. . . marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. . . . They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, . . . hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.. . . " .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Bottom line?

Senate leaders on Thursday announced a bipartisan compromise on an overhaul of U.S. immigration laws, giving some illegal immigrants a path to citizenship and creating a temporary worker program.
    Does this mean the illegals won, and we lost?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Banned
    The Declaration of Independence should be required study for 30 minutes every morning that Congress is in session. It is so applicable to what they do today. I just went and read it again. Such an inspired document.

And Jorge Arbusto calls it a 'damned piece of paper.'

I can't believe I voted for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12