Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Steelerbabe wrote:
    Better yet, have them move into their neighborhood and see how compassionate they are
    I've always wanted to see about a million illegals move into Teddy Kennedy's neighborhood and see how quick it would take him to do a 180 on "immigration".
    How do you figure he would tap dance that one..lol
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, R-Menomonee Falls he is one of the few patriots we have left!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sensenbrenner Excoriates Immigration Deal

Washington, DC, May 17 -

In response to the immigration agreement reached by the White House and Senate earlier today, Menomonee Falls Representative Jim Sensenbrenner made the following comments:

“This proposal is nothing but a massive amnesty bill that provides expedited visas for millions of illegal immigrants. This “get-out-of-jail-freeâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some still have sense

Well at least a few still have some kind of sense up on the hill; *Rep Sensenbrenneer being one of them.
    You know if they had those illegals in their neighborhood they would go nuts; Kennedy didn't want those energy windmills off shore his vacation home cause it would ruin the view. Yet he has no problem with it being in somebodies else's backyard.
    Then they wonder why voter turn outs are low; its hard not to become cynical after year upon year of crap they keep dealing.

Hey, it's low voter turn out that gives them the power. Voter apathy has allowed all the scum bags to get elected to congress.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

how they feel

Yeah I know, that's why I keep voting but I know many who just gave up for those reasons. Total frustration or nobody worth voting for. Lol I can imagine someone going on a complete rampage attacking a voting booth and I would laugh my butt off. Cause deep inside I understand how they feel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12