Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sesame Street has Bilingual Show

I was flipping through the channels and came across an episode of Sesame Street that had a Mexican man who had returned from a trip from Mexico. Two of the characters were speaking Spanish and others spoke English. It is sick to think that small children are being subject this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Makes me disgusted,,,there goal is to entergrade us to make it easy for the north American union.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Maybe thats to teach the"JackPot Babies" some english
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I saw the same show. They had a stupid -looking donkey named Alberto, I think. They just got back from Mexico. I am so disgusted by all of this crap. In case they didn't know it, this is America, not Mexico!

I heard the show from my kitchen and I promptly turned off the set! My family will watch videos of my choosing and no more Sesame Seed!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

This is meant for our kids as theirs watch shows on the Spanish channels and many of their kids only learn English once they start school.