Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    By all means Thank Senator Sessions. I've written a few time now always including a Alipac.us link . His staff may drop by for a look see , just like my Rep . Cliff Stearns staff did .
    I did the same thing with Senator Vitter . Good people inside "That" beltway need a pat on the back
    Your've welcome cvangel. When I first started I was all over the place trying to find contacts list finally got smart and bookmarked even when I work on my own.

Yes, I mention NumbersUSA and Alipac when I called Sessions office. They are well aware of both groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't the $1.6 billion Merida Initiative (it was $1.4) aid package to help Calderon fight the drug cartels also included in the Iraq War Spending Bill?
    I read that Bush's proposal had been rejected or put on hold. I don't know the status at this time. Nor do I know if it's part of the AG/Iraq funding Bill. They're so sneaky, they'll stop at nothing.

I did email Sean to ask him to please discuss this issue, AG Jobs/Iraq Funding Bill, on his program. I also thanked my hero Senator Sessions for his stand against Feinstein/Craig. I'm writing this now as a way to procrastinate about calling Feinstein's office again. The brush off doesn't bother me, but the futility of the calls does.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

April
    NEW ACTION ALERT! PLEASE JOIN IN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116044.html

I just got off the phone with Arlen Specter's office. I knew he was a proponent of the AgJobs amnesty for some time now, so I knew what the answer would be. The male who answered the phone said that Senator Specter voted FOR the AgJobs provision to be added onto the Iraq spending bill in committee. This loser has to go!!

I read the other ALIPAC article about Specter receiving $14,000 in campaign contribs from Agriprcessors in Iowa, and I decided to tell the man on the phone that this news is online and Specter's constituents do NOT want him voting this way. I also warned that he is soon to be out of a job. The guy seemed confused and didn't seem to understand why I was saying this.

Good grief, apparently his staff is clueless -- although the guy knew it was Feinstein's bill.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Ya I told them about the contributions that the Agriprocessors gave him. This corrupt company has been watched for years now and they contribute to a Senator who is selling America down the tubes and is one more reason why I'm an Independent voter now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Sessions sure showed his frustration with this losers who came up with this amnesty thing. He voices exactly the fury that Americans feel by these sneaky endeavors. He even asked who lobbied for this to be put in the bill, so he knows it was inserted for a special interest group.

These people just never quit, and I, for one am tired of having to watch their every move. Just like this morning when I called Crapo's office to try to find out what his position was on this, the staffer told me that it was priveleged information and she could not tell me that. I was furious and told her that as a public servant, Crapo's views are public knowledge and therefore as a constituent I had a right to know his position on this. Are these losers getting so confident that they don't think they even owe the American people an explanation? They are really getting blatant in their attitude that they no longer have to represent the American people.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Senator Sessions sure showed his frustration with this losers who came up with this amnesty thing. He voices exactly the fury that Americans feel by these sneaky endeavors. He even asked who lobbied for this to be put in the bill, so he knows it was inserted for a special interest group.

These people just never quit, and I, for one am tired of having to watch their every move. Just like this morning when I called Crapo's office to try to find out what his position was on this, the staffer told me that it was priveleged information and she could not tell me that. I was furious and told her that as a public servant, Crapo's views are public knowledge and therefore as a constituent I had a right to know his position on this. Are these losers getting so confident that they don't think they even owe the American people an explanation? They are really getting blatant in their attitude that they no longer have to represent the American people.

He even asked who lobbied for this to be put in the bill, so he knows it was inserted for a special interest group. Yes, I thought that was very telling. No wonder Specter looked sheepish when he got up after Sessions.

Im on the horn!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

So far, I have not seen the supporters of this get up and defend why putting it in the Iraq Spending Bill is a good thing. What do you want to bet they will not utter a word because they know it will just make the American people madder, and they just want to slip this through without a debate. The cowards!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Related:

statesman.com
    Sessions blasts Feinstein immigration amendment
    By Eunice Moscoso | Monday, May 19, 2008, 05:02 PM

Sparks may fly this week as the Senate considers an Iraq spending bill that includes some immigration amendments.

One of them — by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif. — would give temporary visas to farm workers who are in the United States illegally.

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., said on the Senate floor Monday that the Feinstein amendment other immigration-related amendments were an effort to rush through a “back-door amnestyâ€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123