Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She Supports Illegals Breaking into Our Country

28 Million Americans on Food Stamps and She Supports Illegals Breaking into Our Country
    Frosty Wooldridge

Last week, the media reported that 28 million Americans live on food stamps. We suffer 14 million Americans unemployed. We’ve got 13 million children living below the poverty level. Over 1.5 million homeless Americans sleep on concrete and under bridges. We suffer 1.2 million high school dropouts annually that cannot find jobs. We’ve got Americans suffering foreclosures of their homes by the hundreds of thousands.

All the while 20 million illegal aliens steal jobs and depress wages so those 14 million Americans remain unemployed. Illegal aliens are not immigrants! They broke our laws. If you break into someone’s house, you’re not a house guest–you’re a criminal. If you break into our country against the US Constitution, you’re a criminal.

Over 20 million illegals commit anarchy daily across our country. Employers who hire them break our laws. It’s called crime! Tom Tancredo speaks out against their lawlessness.

But Naomi Marshal writes a letter to the editor to the Denver Post saying, “There’s a multitude of people supporting the people forced to come here for a better life.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I ask Ms.Marshal one question . WHAT have you done for your country to allow you such latitude as to influence people's thought ?
    I would love to have a sit down with her . We'll drink whiskey & water . NO
    Absolut .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

What are the most reasonable actions we might take? We need to provide family planning birth control so those countries can solve their core problem of overpopulation. We need to help them learn to grow crops, cultivate the land and help with water and sanitation–IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES!

Agreed. I don't mind HELPING them, but I don't think we should PAY for them anymore. Mexico''s govt has the $ to all of this! Instead they leach off America while thier people live this way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]She said, “The way I see it, the momentum is for immigrant rights.â€

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    What are the most reasonable actions we might take? We need to provide family planning birth control so those countries can solve their core problem of overpopulation. We need to help them learn to grow crops, cultivate the land and help with water and sanitation–IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES!

Agreed. I don't mind HELPING them, but I don't think we should PAY for them anymore. Mexico''s govt has the $ to all of this! Instead they leach off America while thier people live this way.
    And let's not forget we are already sending billions of $$ abroad in the form of Foreign Aid, which is FREE MONEY (no debt, no loan) paid by yup, you guessed it, the US TAXPAYER. Mexico has been getting that free money for decades now. Where is it????
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

And let's not forget we are already sending billions of $$ abroad in the form of Foreign Aid, which is FREE MONEY (no debt, no loan) paid by yup, you guessed it, the US TAXPAYER. Mexico has been getting that free money for decades now. Where is it????
    Not to mention the billions of additional dollars that are government want to give to mexico for special projects such as fighting the "drug war" in their own country! Mexico seems to have convinced our president that if America wants to stop the flow of drugs North, we are obligated to pay for it!

If we built the wall, we could keep out a substantial portion of those drugs and let Mexico worry about their own country and it's drug infested condition!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Not to mention the billions of additional dollars that are government want to give to mexico for special projects such as fighting the "drug war" in their own country! Mexico seems to have convinced our president that if America wants to stop the flow of drugs North, we are obligated to pay for it!

If we built the wall, we could keep out a substantial portion of those drugs and let Mexico worry about their own country and it's drug infested condition!
    YOU ARE SOOOO 250% CORRECT, NOBUENO.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.