Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joseph Arpaio

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Welcome MsTweetie! Glad to have you join us here.
    Why thank you 'W-4-C. It's an honor to be amongst some of the brightest minds involved in one of the most important issues of our time I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of.

If anyone here has a Facebook page our leader and my hope-to-be ALIPAC mentor William Gheen has put ALIPAC's cause up and I'm recruiting (voluntarily of course). Stop by and if inclined join up (if you don't already have a Facebook page). If you do, do an ALIPAC search. You only have to put up the information you care others to see, or even not see! William recruited me to join over there so I came out of my 'haze' dealing with what's all going on to put more effort here since I signed up a year ago!
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Welcome MsTweetie! Please feel free to post your opinions anytime. We especially need help from you when April or William posts an action alert. The more people involved, the better. If you can't afford to make calls (like me) send emails. Thank you for your involvement in this wonderful forum.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Welcome MsTweetie! Please feel free to post your opinions anytime. We especially need help from you when April or William posts an action alert. The more people involved, the better. If you can't afford to make calls (like me) send emails. Thank you for your involvement in this wonderful forum.
    Thank you so much jshmr! I'd be very happy to help in any way I can. I'm not sure if I can afford to make many phone calls but I can send emails also. Or anything else that may need doing as I have plenty of free time. And also to input my opinion in the forums should I feel I must express them, oh yeah.
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12