Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Sheriff Assures Illegal Immigrants Are Safe In His County

Sheriff Assures Illegal Immigrants Are Safe In His County

Last Updated: Tue, 10/12/2010 - 3:39pm

While some local law enforcement agencies prefer to keep their don’t-ask-don’t-tell immigration policies quiet, one proudly announced its longtime sanctuary measure in the media this week.

The public official elected to enforce the law in a northern California county practically bragged that his agency, the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department, never inquires about suspects’ immigration status. "We don’t care about their immigration status and we’re prohibited from asking about it,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sonoma County Sheriff's Office Santa Rosa
    2796 Ventura Avenue
    Santa Rosa, CA 95403
    (707) 565-2511

California of course.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Between Torliatt and this....it just keeps getting WORSE AND WORSE! Mexifornia

Well what would expect from a wine production county.. Just like Oregon and Washington wine and orchards they all employ illegal aliens to work their vineyards and orchards with complete disregard to the people that live in the area I have in my travels around the northwest seen places that were very pretty and great places to live go straight to the devil with cars parked 4 or 5 deep on the front yard and trash and filth everywhere
    Come to mind Milton freewater, Driggs and Victor Idaho just to mention a few.

Maybe all the rest these IA's will move to Sonoma county then see what the sheriff says. "I didn't mean all of them" Arrest this non-man for harboring,tax fraud,and just for being a huge pile of rat droppings. You're no Sheriff Joe because Sheriff Joe would have your ass arrested.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Well what would expect from a wine production county.. Just like Oregon and Washington wine and orchards they all employ illegal aliens to work their vineyards and orchards with complete disregard to the people that live in the area I have in my travels around the northwest seen places that were very pretty and great places to live go straight to the devil with cars parked 4 or 5 deep on the front yard and trash and filth everywhere
    Come to mind Milton freewater, Driggs and Victor Idaho just to mention a few.
    Just curious, what happened in Driggs and Victor, ID? The 2000 census says Victor was 91% white....if they've been taken over, what brought them there??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)