Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff To Bar Illegals From Visiting County Jail Inmates

Sheriff to Bar Illegals from Visiting County Jail Inmates

July 27th, 2007 @ 6:49am
    by Bob McClay/KTAR

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is developing system designed to keep illegal immigrants from visiting county jail inmates.

Sheriff's deputies would do background checks on every one who comes for a jail visit.

"We will be looking at some type of procedure where we identify illegals coming into the jail. They won't be able to come in."

When someone comes to the jail to visit an inmate, they're required to show ID. Arpaio says the background check will be completed before their next jail visit.

Those who can't prove citizenship would be denied a second visit and could be arrested.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio says one man decides who gets to visit an incarcerated loved one. "I run the jail. I decide who goes in there."

"I run the jail and I have to be careful for security reasons."

Arpaio says screening jail visitors is nothing new. Since 2004, over 1,600 people with felony criminal histories have been turned away when trying to visit a Maricopa County jail inmate.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=552520
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GOOOOOO SHERIFF JOE!!!!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio says one man decides who gets to visit an incarcerated loved one. "I run the jail. I decide who goes in there."

"I run the jail and I have to be careful for security reasons."

Arpaio says screening jail visitors is nothing new. Since 2004, over 1,600 people with felony criminal histories have been turned away when trying to visit a Maricopa County jail inmate.
    ... Sheriff Joe...you gotta love this guy. If our politicians had half the balls Joe does...America would be in great shape. Wait until you hear the bleeding hearts, illegals and their support groups scream about this. ACLU will be after Joe too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's right; how can he turn his head and allow illegal aliens to wander in and out of his jail when he's enforcing immigration laws in his County?

Sheriff Joe!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Go Joe Go your the best!

This just keeps getting gooder and gooder!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....what will he think of next!!!!

Guess we'll be hearing more crying from illegals and their supporters about how this further separates families.

Sheriff Joe...you have guts, integrity, a great sense of right and wrong, and total grasp of American laws.

You GO JOE!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast