Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff going to Mesa, tells illegals to get out of town

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio still isn't saying when he will take his crime suppression patrols to Mesa.

He says there's a reason for the delay -- he's giving illegal immigrants a chance to get out of town.

``I'm giving them a chance to pack up and leave, so when I do go in there, there may not be a big problem," he said.

If an illegal immigrant needs a ride, Arpaio says, ``Call 602-876-1000 and we'll make arrangements. Maybe we'll even pick them up."

Mesa Police Chief George Gascon has asked the sheriff for two days notice before he does his patrols in Mesa, and Arpaio said he will give police notice.

In the meantime, ``The only message I can give to the people here illegally is to pack up, take a bus, go back. If they want a free ride, they can always call me... I'll be glad to take care of them, especially those in Mesa. If they want to go back home, I'll be glad to help them. Maybe I won't have any problems to enforce when I decide to go to Mesa."

Arpaio's Mesa patrols will follow patrols at two Phoenix locations where day laborers gather and in the predominantly-Hispanic town of Guadalupe on the Phoenix-Tempe border. Critics have attacked the patrols as racial profiling. Arpaio denies that and says he just looking for criminals.

Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and others have asked the federal government to investigate the patrols.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=825462

I have said it before, I will say it again, I love that man.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the meantime, ``The only message I can give to the people here illegally is to pack up, take a bus, go back. If they want a free ride, they can always call me... I'll be glad to take care of them, especially those in Mesa. If they want to go back home, I'll be glad to help them. Maybe I won't have any problems to enforce when I decide to go to Mesa."
    Sheriff Joe is a kind and compassionate man who is always willing to extened a helping hand, even to those who have entered this country in violation of Federal Immigration laws!

The citizens of Maricopa County are lucky to have this courageous leader who is doing everything in his power to keep that community safe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and others have asked the federal government to investigate the patrols.
    Most sensible, sane mayors want the law enforced and criminals stopped. This mayor should be impeached!

MW
    Get out of town by sundown or else............

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This town ain't big enough for both of us..................WTG Joe
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GOOOOOOO JOE!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! WHAT A GUY!!!

MAKE MY DAY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wish I could move to Maricopa County. Maybe someday!

Thank you, Sheriff Arpaio, for enforcing the law.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sheriff Joe is a kind and compassionate man who is always willing to extened a helping hand, even to those who have entered this country in violation of Federal Immigration laws!

The citizens of Maricopa County are lucky to have this courageous leader who is doing everything in his power to keep that community safe.
    You gotta LOVE him !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast