Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama's Birth Certificate a Forgery

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama's Birth Certificate a Forgery

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joe.../15/id/764243/

Thursday December 15, 2016
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama's Birth Certificate a Forgery

Sheriff Joe Arpaio (AP)

By Greg Richter | Thursday, 15 Dec 2016 08:07 PM

Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference on Thursday to release information he says proves that President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate is a forgery.
    Arpaio said he received information in 2011 that indicated the certificate could have been forged, and he consulted forensic experts from around the world who agree it is not authentic.

Arpaio and his team are not claiming that Obama was not born in Hawaii, but only that the long form birth certificate is not authentic. So-called "birthers" have questioned Obama's place-of-birth, saying he was born in Kenya, which they say disqualifies him to serve as president of the United States. Obama says he was born in Hawaii.
    "We had to follow the evidence," Arpaio said before turning the briefing over to lead investigator Mike Zullo.
    Zullo showed video of Obama's birth certificate alongside one of a person named Johanna Ah'Nee. Zullo said that the forensic experts found "nine points of forgery" from which parts of Zullo's birth certificate was copied to the one purporting to be Obama's.

Among them was a stamped date that had the exact same angle. By comparison, a set of twins born five minutes apart had birth certificates where the stamp did not align exactly.
    "I didn't want to be the guy that figured everything out, I wanted to be the clearinghouse," Zullo said. "It's a fake, and this carries federal penalties."

Zullo said the "safety paper" used by Hawaii is easily obtained on eBay, but even at that, no original piece of paper has been seen by very many members of the press. Instead, the White House provided a .jpg image to the Associated Press, which distributed it to members.
    As for the stamp, one was obtained at Kinko's for $25, "no questions asked."
    Arpaio would not take questions from the media afterward, but called on Congress to look into the matter.

"If you can hold hearings on underinflated footballs, why can't you hold hearings on this?" he said. "Look at our evidence."
    The 84-year-old sheriff lost his latest bid for re-election, and faces an April 4 trial on a misdemeanor contempt charge for continuing immigration patrols for 17 months after a judge in a racial profiling case ordered him to stop.

© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
    Last edited by ICEstorm; 12-15-2016 at 11:15 PM.

Thank you Sheriff Joe. I think this is what Trump knew also. The thing looked fake in jpg. It's good to have a forensic expert confirm it. I sent Trump transition team a reminder to call Sheriff Joe about a position and told them he was waiting to hear from Trump. I saw an article the other day where the Trump thinks the transition team is calling the loyalists and was furious when he found out they hadn't called a number of people and I'm sure Sheriff Joe is one he had in mind. Trump told them to fix it so I hope my "share your story" and email to policy at donald j trump gets through. Any of you who feel the same way should do likewise. Sheriff Joe is a treasure and he needs to be involved in this administration in some high and good capacity.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People still don't get it. Even if the birth certificate was forged it is not going to change one single fact that people continue to ignore: If you want to figure out where Obama was born, just try to find out where his mother was when he was born, and that's where he was born. Chasing a birth certificate around is idiotic if nobody is trying to figure out where his mother was.

Where was his mother when Obama was born? If she was in Hawaii, that that's where he was born. It doesn't matter what his birth certificate says or even if he has a birth certificate at all.

Get real, people.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WOW: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Releases New Information on President Obama's Birth Certificate

FOX 10 Phoenix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM