Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I have a lot of respect for sheriff Joe but 87 is kind of old to start a new career.
    you mean 78, dont ya

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I have a lot of respect for sheriff Joe but 87 is kind of old to start a new career.
    you mean 78, dont ya
    I guess I just wanted him to be a lot older than me if I was going to say he is to old.
    (Just got the numbers backwards by accident actually.)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

President or Sheriff not Senator
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rep. Jeff Flake has been a huge amnesty supporter in the past. I would support Sheriff Joe for the U.S. Senate. After all, the U.S. Congress is where immigration law is written.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Rep. Jeff Flake has been a huge amnesty supporter in the past. I would support Sheriff Joe for the U.S. Senate. After all, the U.S. Congress is where immigration law is written.
    Catch is why do we need more immigration law to even be written? President when done right has the supreme power on the issue.

1. President can order the Military to secure the border.
    2. President can order full compliance by states with current federal law along with cut every single federal dime until full compliance.
    3. President can order full co-operation by all city, state, and federal law enforcement to go after illegals.
    4. President can order the Judicial immigration branch for quick deportations w/o exagerated trials.
    5. President can order state compliance with voting registration making sure only citizens vote. States that don't comply the president can order the judicial branch to do a voter count audit making sure only citizens vote. As we know anywhere this is brought up fraud can be found.
    6. President can order an agency to gather all accepted state/federal documents into one system (as long as states can also retain said records also). Means SS number and base records, vital records, criminal records could all be compiled in one system.
    7. President can order moratorium on all or any piecemeal immigration system and can even do so by telling the USCIS to put on hold any visa applications while waiting for congress to pass reform.

The President has a crapload of power which has already been established. The power however currently only extends one way on the immigration issue however as thats the laws we currently have being ignored.

Hell, the President could even step a bit heavy handed and declare martial law in California and send in the National Guard to weed out illegals. However it might be required to declare a new "war on economic terrorism" vs Mexico and then it would be looking for insurgents per say. It could fly and as long as the President makes sure its out in the open all the "evils" they find the President would gain public support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12