Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Sheriff taking donations to fight illegal immigration

Sheriff taking donations to fight illegal immigration
    May 16th, 2008 @ 2:35pm
    by KTAR Web

There sheriff made news when he set up an illegal immigration hotline. Now he's set up another one to help fund his efforts to fight it.

Earlier this week, the governor cut money more than $1 million from the sheriff's budget to fund a statewide task force to hunt fugitives.

In a statement, Arpaio said residents and people from out of state called to donate their own money to fund his fight against illegal immigration.

He said donations can be made out to MCSO Donation Fund and must be earmarked for illegal immigration.

Checks should be mailed to 100 West Washington, Ste. 1900, Phoenix, Ariz., 85003

KTAR-FM host Larry Gaydos hosted a radio-thon "Pennies for the Posse" on Wednesday night to raise money for the sheriff's effort to fight illegal immigration.

View Pennies for the Posse Slideshow

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=839554
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Joe will be on Lou Dobbs today
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks so much for posting this, I just made a donation.

Can't think of a better use for some of my STIMULUS cash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

HAHA i needed that laugh . This Skyy is for you Governoris of AZ . Go Joe Go !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Did anyone see Joe on Lou I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Did anyone see Joe on Lou I missed it.
    he wasn't on Gogo . I watched the whole show and no joe
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

If there's ever been a sheriff who does his job, it's this one.

Wouldn't it be cool if even more than the 1.6 million was donated?

That would show a few people just how many Americans want something done about illegal immigration!!!