Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sherrif Joe's Posse - About Time!

Check it out! Gotta love Sheriff Joe! About time for some good ol' fashioned western justice.

Protest Against Sheriff's Posse Gets Physical

Updated: Thursday, 16 Sep 2010, 10:39 PM MDT
    Published : Thursday, 16 Sep 2010, 10:30 PM MDT

PHOENIX - A protest against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio got a bit heated Thursday night as demonstrators weren't happy that he wants to use armed posse members to enforce immigration laws.

FOX 10's Britt Moreno has more on how the protest got physical.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/im ... n-09162010
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Sheriff Joe's Posses are trained. They have been very effective in the past and I'm sure they will continue to be so. He would never pull anyone off the street, tell them to raise their right hand, make them a Deputy, give them a gun, and send them out to shoot Illegals!

If these people weren't here Illegally, they would have nothing to protest. I think the days of the louder you shout, the more you'll get your way are over. Protest all you want - all Sheriff Joe and his men need is a legal reason to arrest you and they will.

I'm about to e-Mail The Sheriff to see if he'll take Volunteers from other counties. If so, PUT ME ON THE LIST!