Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many years ago did Buchanan start warning people about this issue? When did Tancredo become aware? Can you imagine being that far out in front and watching your fellow Americans fiddle in the sun while the country trickles down the drain? Our wait for our fellow Americans will be much shorter at this point in the invasion. Keep planting the seeds.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many years ago did Buchanan start warning people about this issue? When did Tancredo become aware? Can you imagine being that far out in front and watching your fellow Americans fiddle in the sun while the country trickles down the drain?
    Perot warned about the free trade etc.......ya, we were warned and it took, I'm afraid, almost TOO long to wake up. I remember telling my dad about things in Florida and he found it impossible to beleive....there's laws, they can't do that.....ya well....now the same thing is happening here and yes there's laws and they just don't enforce them. Outcome still the same. Saw a T-shirt I liked.

I'm not a pessimist......just an optomist with experience.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember Perot Crazybird. I voted for him when he was running for President. He got 20 percent of the vote. You are right also, that he warned us all about NAFTA.

He's a businessman with something many businessmen and businesswomen lack today---BEING A PATRIOT TO YOUR COUNTRY!!!

We need more patriots in Washington. We don't need Globalist traitors!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Jean wrote:

Nitty, we all get this attitude from others. Many people are into themselves, their own lives, their tv shows and just don't see it as much of a problem yet.
    I'm part of that club too. I've lost count of how many times my wife has told me I'm obsessed with the illegal immigrant issue. I believe she is starting to see the light though.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Indeed, if extremists continue to demonstrate for open borders, blare out ethnic and linguistic chauvinism and flout the law, then this current public anger against illegal immigration will unfortunately appear mild in comparison to what is on the horizon."

I said a couple of years ago that as people reach their wits end; they are going to do bad things. Just watch the local news here in San Diego or LA.
    One thinks Baghdad has problems, you havn't seen anything yet.
    Will this desperation be pointed toward the Illegal Aliens invading this country? I hope not! We need honest politicians to find a solution to this now. What we have now is a bunch of fat and happy rich politicians that are not affected by the Illegal Invasion at all.
    If enough legal Americans do become unemployed and homeless, sure they will reach their wits end and anything can happen then.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123