Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shuler Plans to Reintroduce SAVE Act

Shuler looks ahead

By James Shea
    Times-News Staff Writer
    Published: Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 4:30 a.m.
    Last Modified: Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 10:29 a.m.

U.S. Rep. Heath Shuler says he and former President Bill Clinton became friends during the 2008 election, and the public should not read anything into a fundraiser Clinton is holding for him Jan. 26.

“We went to church together,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hooray for NC! This state has already lost so many factory jobs to outsourcing and the insourcing of cheap labor, plus the banking mess, with both Bank of America and Wachovia headquarters in Charlotte, it would be insane for any politico to tout lax border control.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Burr is pretty solid against illegal immigration so at this point I hope he wins reelection, but Shuler is a Dem I could support.

The SAVE act is trully a bipartisan bill worth supporting. Lets see where the Dems put their support. I also know Brian Bilbray supports the SAVE act.

MW
    [quote]“I don’t think it would have mattered who won the election, McCain or Obama. They both have different views on immigration than the people of our district.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn