Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Siege of Los Angeles

by Brett Winterble
    Posted: 04/21/2008

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa is off his rocker. This weekend residents of Los Angeles waited with bated breath to hear the State of the City Speech from the mayor. Most Angelenos looked forward to seeing the Mayor once again since it had been while: in the wake of a sex scandal he had all but permanently relocated to the Hillary Clinton campaign bus for the last year and a half.

Most residents already knew the State of the City: the City of Angels had become a much harder, more violent place what with the recent murder of Jamiel Shaw by an illegal alien gang member; and the shooting of 2 members of the police SWAT team. The Mayor of LA didn’t see it that way. He had the temerity to walk to the microphone and declare that Los Angeles was “the safest it had been since the 1950’s.â€
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Why don't they recall or impeach Villaraigosa? He's not fit to run a city or anything else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Why don't they recall or impeach Villaraigosa? He's not fit to run a city or anything else for that matter.

I agree......that's the very least which should be done with him. At best he should be brought to account for the crimes he is committing against the state of CA and this country.

When you read about Iraq and the Iranian militias murdering Iraqis and are horrified that such a thing can happen know this: that very thing is going on in the streets of Los Angeles. Well armed, well financed de facto militias have taken to the streets of Los Angeles an en effort to seize land and kill US citizens. How did Mayor Villaraigosa react to all this? Does he call for more police officers? Does he offer support to the murdered victims’ families? No.

Should anyone expect any differently from Villaraigosa? Of course not.

What he has permitted to happen in LA, and is permitting to continue happening, is no accident. Nor is it the result of an incompetent, bleeding heart pol incapable of doing his job. Everything going on there has been done, and is being done, very deliberately and Villaraigosa is not working for Americans or the US

The fact that Hillary has taken Villaraigosa into her camp says as much about her as the people Obama has surrounded himself with says about him. And the fact that, God forbid, Hillary become president, Villaraigosa is most likely going to end up in DC, should be enough to scare anyone with half a brain cell left in their heads. He's one dangerous individual.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" The fact that Hillary has taken Villaraigosa into her camp says as much about her as the people Obama has surrounded himself with says about him. And the fact that, God forbid, Hillary become president, Villaraigosa is most likely going to end up in DC, should be enough to scare anyone with half a brain cell left in their heads. He's one dangerous individual."

Villar is an ass kissing ex gang banger from east LA. I read that he has aspirations of running for Gov of CA in 2010.

RE: Hillary, Obama and McCain with Villar and others thrown in.
    A quote ( I don't know who said it, so I can't give due credit ) " SHOW ME WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE, AND I"LL SHOW YOU WHO YOU ARE "
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Several good comments on the Topix Forum:

It's a de facto insurrection with the support of foreign insurgents. The mayor of LA is a fifth columnist and the Feds aren't a whole lot better. This is quickly escalating from a illegal alien problem into our very own Kosovo. It won't be long before Southern California declares it's independence from the Federal Government and seeks recognition from the UN. I wonder if we'll get to use our Army before or after that happens (when do we realize that the Posse Comitatus Act doesn't apply to foreign nationals). See also the Insurrection Act.
    Bren
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apollo, PA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#2 55 min ago
    These videos are from Los Angeles-------where the Mayor and Police Chief refuse to enforce ALL laws-----which include immigration laws!!

Notice what happens when the illegals are able to increase their numbers and become bolder-----because they have no fear of being arrested and deported!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
    Notice the Mexican flags. Notice the "Europeans go home" signs

Hear them screaming...."Whose streets......Our Streets"

Illegals take down US flag and put up Mexican flag during protest

camille
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Des Plaines, IL Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#3 54 min ago
    If that happens Americans should begin a scorched earth policy that would make the Russians retreating before the Wehrmacht look like mere dilentantes. Burn or bulldoze every last building, render the water supply unusable, destroy the electrical grid, plow crops under and sow the ground with salt, dynamite the roads and bridges, cut all forms of communication, empty banks of money and stores of merchandise and load it all on a train headed for civilization. Blow up every hospital and clinic. Load MRI's and all other equipment and meds on C5A's and fly it out of the place. Don't leave them as much as a bandaid. Drive every car, motorcycle, truck, bike and moped out. Evacuate everyone except the illegals and their advocates. Leave these invaders nothing except the taco bell wrappers, used diapers and empty corona bottles that they themselves have strewn all over the place. Then sit back and wait for nature to take it's course.
    camille
    Des Plaines, IL Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#4 48 min ago
    "The Los Angeles Times recently reported on the case of Maria "Chata" Leon. Chata ran a drug den that terrorized a neighborhood; according to federal indictments she was a woman who trafficked in Tec-9 submachine guns, narcotics and even bombs. The 44-year old Chata, a mother of 13 kids and a Los Angeles City welfare recipient had been arrested 14 times since 1985. 14 times! She had 3 convictions and had been deported twice. That’s right. She was an illegal alien, and boss of a criminal syndicate. In fact, one of her sons had recently died in a shootout with LAPD officers, just blocks from his Glassell Park house."

Haha! THIS is what we are supposed to want as fellow US citizens! What a joke!
    b4its2late
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Allentown, PA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#5 41 min ago
    Listen to the mayor. He's one of the assholes on this video....

Still think there is no RECONQUISTA agenda?
    Check out what these so called Americans have to say.

We have a mayor of Los Angeles, a speaker of to CA. state assembly, two professors, a Chairman of CA. Democratic Party, a CA. state Senator…( don’t know if they currently hold these positions) THESE SO CALLED AMERICANS ARE PROMOTING RECONQUISTA.

http://nau.vodpod.com/video/1021472-the-natio...

Watch the video and spread the word.
    Cheyenne Z
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Los Angeles, CA Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#6 25 min ago
    I watched villa(raigosa) fielding call in questions yesterday, on a TV interview.

I sat in disbelief at Mayor Villa(raigosa), in reply to the "gangs" question, inferring that dangerous gangbangers are all Black.

The following question asked why the mayor ..."opposes Jamiel's Law, so that some of these Hispanic illegal alien gangbangers can get deported..."
    The reconquesta mayor responded to THAT question with a lot of excuses for illegal aliens, and then said something like "...these young Hispanic boys need art programs... not jail...".
    In other words, Villa(raigosa), the obvious racist, vilified Blacks as the evil gangsters, and when pinpointed about illegal alien Hispanic gangbangers, he painted them with a soft brush, as poor innocents who just need millions of dollars in special "art" programs, so they can learn to spraypaint their gang tags neater on other people's property.

I know how well that went over in South Central.
    There were a heck of a lot of Blacks listening to Villa(raigosa) yesterday, kicking themselves for listening to Bernard Parks back when he told them to vote for Tony.

I can tell you, it will be a cold day in hell before Villa(raigosa) gets another Black vote in L.A.
    T_LC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Irving, TX Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7 22 min ago
    camille wrote:
    "The Los Angeles Times recently reported on the case of Maria "Chata" Leon. Chata ran a drug den that terrorized a neighborhood; according to federal indictments she was a woman who trafficked in Tec-9 submachine guns, narcotics and even bombs. The 44-year old Chata, a mother of 13 kids and a Los Angeles City welfare recipient had been arrested 14 times since 1985. 14 times! She had 3 convictions and had been deported twice. That’s right. She was an illegal alien, and boss of a criminal syndicate. In fact, one of her sons had recently died in a shootout with LAPD officers, just blocks from his Glassell Park house."
    Haha! THIS is what we are supposed to want as fellow US citizens! What a joke!
    Do a search on this "lady", too many articles to link but here's one in regards to this wonderful hispanic community of hard working folks just here for a chance at a better life (dripping w/sarcasm)http://www.historichighlandpark.org/modules/s...
    T_LC
    Irving, TX Reply »
    |Report Abuse |Judge it! |#8 19 min ago
    Here's one:http://www.latimes.com/wireless/avantgo/la-me...

This is the same neighborhood that (I think 1995), the 3 yr old little girl was shot and killed after her parents car was ambushed when they took a wrong turn late at night after a family b/day get together.

http://www.topix.com/news/immigration/2 ... os-angeles
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zeezil

every link is now a 404.

Re: zeezil

[quote="misterbill"]every link is now a 404.[/quote]

You're right. Now isn't that interesting.

The Siege of LA is only the beginning. The mayor, imo, is a criminal for abandoning the citizens of L.A. in favor of political correctness. This guy is in the same mold as Gavin Newsom. Absolutely horrible. Something must be done soon.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This mayor is a sicko. I bet he is secretly glad Jamiel Shaw was murdered. I heard Jamiels Dad on a radio interview the other day...man, it broke my heart. I can't imagine the hurt and anger his parents must be up against when they have NO support from the mayor.

LA's mayor is hell bent on turning LA into Mexico. This is something everyone is the USA should be aware of. What starts in California, will eventually make it to YOUR backyard. This idiot is crazy and needs to be impeached!!!!!!!!

Just for the hell of it, how does one go about impeaching an elected official ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast