Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I don't get why the United States government refuses to all call of this a threat to national security. Seems to me, that if this kind of thing was happening on our border involving a country OTHER than Mexico, lets say like Iranians perpetrating these kinds of attacks, it would be considered a threat.
    RIGHT ON AND IT MAKES ME WONDER WHO AND HOW MANY IN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT HAVE DIRTY HANDS FROM THESE DRUGS BEING HARVESTED ON AMERICAN SOIL.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Sounds like Mexico and the USA knew Zetas were using the lake to smuggle drugs into the USA and did nothing about it.

Well the truth is out now and they can no longer ignore/lie about this on either side of the Lake.
    IMO, THEY ARE BOTH BENEFITTING FROM THESE DRUGS COMING INTO THE U.S. THINK ABOUT IT, WHY WOULD THEY KNOWING THAT THESE CARTELS ARE IN AMBUSHING AMERICANS, AND YET THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. 1+1=2

Thanks NewMexican for the aticles.

It is sad it cost a young man his life to bring attention to the growing Border Danger both Obama & Napolitano vigorously deny.

I am convinced it will take a major multideath event on the Border to get their attention,after it is too late.
    AND YET OBAMA HAS SAID NOTHING ABOUT THIS MURDER OF ONE OF HIS OWN AMERICAN CITIZENS FOR ONE WHO IS KNOWN FOR HIS SPEAKING ABILITY, THE CAT'S GOT HIS TONGUE ON THIS ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Thanks NewMexican for the aticles.

It is sad it cost a young man his life to bring attention to the growing Border Danger both Obama & Napolitano vigorously deny.

I am convinced it will take a major multideath event on the Border to get their attention,after it is too late.
    AND YET OBAMA HAS SAID NOTHING ABOUT THIS MURDER OF ONE OF HIS OWN AMERICAN CITIZENS FOR ONE WHO IS KNOWN FOR HIS SPEAKING ABILITY, THE CAT'S GOT HIS TONGUE ON THIS ONE.

Interesting in deed I also noticed none of the so called leaders have anything to say....from any where...

Obama , he sure has plenty to say about Arizona though doesn't he!!!!!!

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12