It is a sad day in America
By Marty Lich
MichNews.com
http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/ ... 8797.shtml

Jul 20, 2005

To quote Minutemen leader Jim Gilchrist “It truly is a sad day in America when the First Amendment rights are preserved only for those who carry the biggest stick. The alternative is to remain a cringing little mouse and forever relinquish your unalienable rights to peacefully speak or assemble�.

The Minutemen are pleading for support from American citizens willing to brave the elements. The elements are the Brown Berets. More reports from the Minutemen of Campo: These Mexican brown berets, stormed the VFW Lodge, damaging signs and other property. They were eventually repelled by the late-arriving San Diego County Sheriff's Dept. No arrests were made. One California Minuteman volunteer, Jim Woods, was physically assaulted by a gang of ten of Navarro's thugs as he sat in his car alone at a border outpost. He was physically restrained in his car seat by the brown berets, who threatened to kill him. They stole his keys from the ignition and left him stranded without food or water for several hours.

When Jim Woods identified two of the gang members to the Sheriff's Dept. and asked for an arrest, no action was taken by the Sheriff's deputies. One deputy just responded to Mr. Wood's plea for help with "Oh, you just lost your keys," despite repeated pleas to the contrary from Mr. Woods.

Be warned that the roving gangs of adversaries engaging the California Minutemen WILL physically attack you if they outnumber you. I repeat, they WILL physically attack you.

Stay in groups, and stay LEGALLY armed with pepper spray...tasers...etc. Sidearms are legal in certain areas in Campo. The rampage was orchestrated by Armando Navarro, a known anti-American racist, who holds a comfortable, taxpayer funded, tenured position as a professor (of hate and blood-letting?) at the University of California - Riverside, Ca

So who are we trying to protect America, and American citizens from? Foes within us, and foes sanctioned by numerous police departments across the country. Our own government disregards these reconquistas. I received an email note from the brown berets last spring, short, pithy, to the point…

Sixx says: El Campo is over for now, but the battle across the nation continues. This is instructive for all future activities that will be undertaken. Take heed. You willl not be dealing with Sponge Bob and Snoopy.

To: Marty Lich

We have your address. Our deputies will soon
pay you a visit

They posted my personal information with it. I suppose just to let me know that yes indeed, they do know who I am and where I live. They haven’t shown up and I am not holding my breath waiting either. The reality is, these people operate by sheer numbers. When they have the One on One advantage, they are like monsters that go Bump In The Night. Operating best under the umbrella of fear, the umbrella of intimidation, and the umbrella name-calling.

Sixx says: This is another tactic of these cowardly vermin felons. They are felons by their very presence in our nation.

My question to you is: are you afraid?

If you are they have won the war. If they have won the war then we have lost this country. It is that simple. They will no longer be the “reconquistas�, they will be the “conquistadores� Meaning the conquerors.

Get involved. Please.

Because like the reconquistas there is safety in numbers.