Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Sixx O'Clock News: STRAIGHT OUT OF TEXAS

Hello . News of my death has been greatly overexegarated.
    I know some of you are down today because of CAFTA. I am too.
    However, I want to tell you that TEXAS is 98.89% READY for the MMP in October.

As you have heard, there has been quite a bit of activity along the Texas/mexiho border. A great number of current and former Army Rangers and Navy Seals, including myself, have laid out the recon along said border. We have the local law enforcement agencies on our side, and therefore, IN PLACE. We have the backing of the ranchers and farmers whose land has been decimated by ILLEGAL ALIENS firmly with us. The state has sent a number of extra troopers to the border and they are very visible.

We have medical teams in place. We have money for bail in place . We have other things that may be needed well stocked .
    Suffice it to say that we are READY to be READY.

I'll not brag about my home state this evening, except to say that I am very proud to be a TEXAN at this moment in time. God gives us the moment in time to be proud and courageous. I can only imagine the emails that would have been exchanged between General Grant and Genreral Sherman. I am sure they would be classics.

If things turn out the way that we expect them to, then this is a critical hour in the history of what is left of the United States of America.
    I just find it very dishearting that the other states have not, in my opinion, not taken the same care we have. Yes, I know we really are the BORDER. TEXANS. I accept it and appreciate it.

In looking back at the Arizona operation, I can see just how brilliant Gilchrist and Co. are. These normal, everyday MEN, had a vision. They did what any great military tactian would have done in Arizona: A test run. They got the even the left wing communist "press" and the lunatic at 1600 Penn Ave to pay attention. That MORON called them "vigalantees" (it is so stupid i can't spell it). The gall of this fool. The gall of the media to pick up on it. That is all water under the bridge at this time.

One thing that I must report at this time is the resolve of the Men and Women of TEXAS. As I have said before, those of you in Illinois think that you have a bad cold. We have colon CANCER. North Carolina, compare your migrane to our BRAIN TUMOR. Sweet Home Alabama, your
    Heart of Dixie attack is mild. We have to have a quad BYPASS.

Sixx is quiet at peace tonight.
    http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/GUE ... 50612.html

I am 48 years old. I spent 20 years plus serving this country after hearing John F. Kennedy, at 4 years old, tell this great nation to "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what can YOU do for your country". 3 years later he was MURDERED, in broad day light, in Dallas. I was 7 years old then. Then I saw Malcom X MURDERED in 1965. 3 years later, it was Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. I was 12. That was 4 April 1968. 2 months and a day later, 5 June 1968, Robert Kennedy was MURDERED. I was still 12 but I knew something about this nation: Those that would dare lead must be prepared to DIE!!! PERIOD.

So that brings me to the SIXX ROAD. The out of control immigration, no, make that INVASION, must be my cause. I pick my battles carefully and my company even more so. That is why you won't see me on every board of this type. I have made life long friends here. Judy, you are the BEST!!! You have taught me so much about life and what it means to be an AMERICAN. Charlesoakisland, thank you BROTHER, and YOU know what I MEAN. If there were not soldiers like you, I would have had no map to my career, my dream, my LIFE!!! Virginamama!!! What can I say? The word lady personified. William, such a gracious and committed man. God Bless you and your family for all the days that this marble turns. You, SIR, (and I don't throw SIR around much now that I don't HAVE to) will go down in HISTORY!!!! You will be seen as the PATRIOT of North Carolina. Of course, that will grow to the entire United States. Whether these are the worst of times or the best of times will be decided by others. We are the 25, 36, 48, and 56 year olds of 2005. We are the people that spoke up at this time in the history of AMERICA. Just like the brothers that broke it off in England, fought the Whiskey Rebellion, repealed prohabition, gave women the right to vote, broke the stangle hold of slavery, put a man on the moon, fought the civil war, gave birth to Faulkner, Hemmingway, Disney, Fannie Lou Hamer, Halle Berry and James Baldwin. We are AMERICANS, and TEXAS is what is going on now!!!! It all comes down to these 256 counties. The former and future REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

If this sounds like goodbye, perhaps it is.
    The next 60 days will tell the story. Will Rick Scary, i mean Perry have us arrested? Will the Bush white house turn the military on US? Will the same military that we have served now KILL US??? Only God knows. But old SIXX talks to him daily, and he has not provided an answer yet. I will wait for the answer, but in the mean time, in between time, I am going to go on the example of King David. This is not a religous board and I will not preach or that other big word for it here. Just know that I believe in GOD, and, so far, he believes in ME. I ask myself why I did not die in Iraq in 1991. Why did I walk out of Bosnia? Why was I not in the Civil War (other than age)? Why don't I hit 350 yard drives like Tiger? Why was I not there to protect the four little girls killed in Birminham? Why was I not able to help President Kennedy during his brain surgery? Why was I not there to keep Dr. King from being MURDERED? Why was I not the first man on the moon? The answer is RESOUNDING. I was meant to be RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Was starting to think you got lost on the ole open prairie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes we are down about CAFTA. at least I am. But it is not over till the fat lady sings.

I still have a lot of fight in me and I know you do also.

I am concerned about the Brown Beret, telling you not to come to Texas.

I know this will not deter you but still I worry. Your letter is heartening, thank you for posting it.

You know what we are up against, the enemy is formidable, with more resources than us.

But we are patriots and will not go down without a fight.

America is ours, not theirs to give away after so many shed their blood for it.

Than you God for the Minutemen.

Sixx,
    Your comments and your dedication are appreciated. We are in this fight together and I for one will not give up this fight. Keep the faith and know that I appreciate what ya'll are doing down there in Texas..Stay safe man...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sixx,

I wish Texas and S. CA were not such a long drive away. Keep safe and keep cool. Also, keep the communications going out before and during the operation. There is greater safety on all ends if you project is pumping out updates and info. Everyone should carry cameras because they are one of the best protections.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stay safe Sixx. You are a brave man, and one heck of an American. The bottom line is we all want you to be safe. That is the bottom line.

Hey, Sixx, good letter. I'd been wondering just where you'd got off to....no posts lately.

This is going to be a bit of a hassle...guarding Texas border. There are so many for, so many against...so much misinformation being bandied about.
    I saw the brags of the Brown Berets and remembered how they'd behaved in California such a short time ago...uhoh..BB's this AIN"T California...what bothered me about the interview with the 'leader' of the BB's was the twist that he put on it. Can't quote him verbatim...think he said that the BB would be wherever Mexican-Americans were going to be hurt...or words to that effect. Dumbass....we're talking now, then and forever ILLEGALS...drug smugglers...etc and so on. Illegal activities...and the more they speak up for illegal activities that shows us who the anarchists are and where they are and who they are....nice open target for some dandy little lawsuits...I know, I know, I keep saying that, but look how many different groups have vaulted themselves to some form of power via the court system...worth doing if you ask me.

Sixx, you take care of yourself, my man...and don't wait so long to post.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Thank you all. Just pray for us and our nation. This is a very important time for TEXAS and the rest of the U.S. It is coming down. Frankly, I wish I were in Barbados having nothing to do with any of this. But, I am here. This is my fight now. Yes, we were slaves and other stuff. But now we are free, and freedom is not FREE. I will tell you another little secret: I personally know that the Stars and Bars was not a racist symbol before the KKK made it so. I am a Southern Gentleman. O.K., a southern man I would not live anywhere else in America. IF I HAD TO LEAVE TEXAS, I would live in Misssissippi, Kentucky, Virginia, or South Carolina. I would live in the South. The southern black man and white man understand each other. We were pitted against each other for hundreds of years. However, look at what we have done. Look at Alanta. Richmond. Houston. The South HAS risen again. We will now lead and yall just follow. Check out the membership of ALIPAC. Alabama (Sweet Home), Virginia, North Carolina (HQ), TEXAS. SOUTHERNERS. They(who ever they are) thought they could make busing and other issues make us break. But, they don't know the Southern moon. They have no idea what is like to fall in love on a southern winter night. They think we are hicks. I point them to Duke University Medical School, "The Harvard of the South". Their words, not mine. UTSW Medical School in Dallas. Rice University in Houston. UT in Austin. Meharry in Nashville. And that is just for medicine. I don't know about the accounting, business, law, etc. centers, but i would have to believe they lie here as well. We have it on lock. Just bail us out and tell our grandchildren how we lived and died. I love TEXAS, America, and ALIPAC in that order. God Bless you all and please pray for us.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Hey, Sixx, good letter. I'd been wondering just where you'd got off to....no posts lately.

This is going to be a bit of a hassle...guarding Texas border. There are so many for, so many against...so much misinformation being bandied about.
    I saw the brags of the Brown Berets and remembered how they'd behaved in California such a short time ago...uhoh..BB's this AIN"T California...what bothered me about the interview with the 'leader' of the BB's was the twist that he put on it. Can't quote him verbatim...think he said that the BB would be wherever Mexican-Americans were going to be hurt...or words to that effect. Dumbass....we're talking now, then and forever ILLEGALS...drug smugglers...etc and so on. Illegal activities...and the more they speak up for illegal activities that shows us who the anarchists are and where they are and who they are....nice open target for some dandy little lawsuits...I know, I know, I keep saying that, but look how many different groups have vaulted themselves to some form of power via the court system...worth doing if you ask me.

Sixx, you take care of yourself, my man...and don't wait so long to post.

RR
    I'll try not to wait so long. I have just been sick myself and still trying to take care of my patients. Plus I am doing a little teaching now too. But this is my cause. I am convinced that I was supposed to be here now from the begining of time. Which reminds me: We need more nurses, surgical techs (critical mass) doctors, and pathologist from within. If you, your child, nephew, grandchild, or the kid down the street wants to get PAID, tell them to RUN, not walk, into MEDICINE. Not just for the $ but because the NATION needs them. I am getting too old for these type of hours and God needs you to help these children and old folks. Introduce the brown berets to the GREEN BERETS. They sought this train wreck and they will get it. We are so set up in TEXAS for them now, they would have to be suicidal, and I hope they are, to continue the non-sense that they espouse. As my Southern Brother the late great Ronnie Van Zandt said:
    BRING IT ON!!! They are in for such a rude awakeing that they will never sleep again. You feel me? I just had to make sure that I was down for the cause. Gut check. I am READY. Gilcrest (sic) and Co. have brilliant tactical plans. When you lay it out and look at it for what it really is, this is HISTORY in the making. I am here. Just know that summer is the time when all the elective surgery is done and there are 60 days left to D-DAY 2. We have some well laid plans for the mexiho's. Belive that. They survived Californication. They made it in Arizona. However, I sleep under the TEXAS sky. Ain't nothing like it. Oh yeah, me and Mrs. Sixx have been married 25 years now. More than half MY LIFE. What the heck is she made of? STEEL!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Yes we are down about CAFTA. at least I am. But it is not over till the fat lady sings.

I still have a lot of fight in me and I know you do also.

I am concerned about the Brown Beret, telling you not to come to Texas.

I know this will not deter you but still I worry. Your letter is heartening, thank you for posting it.

You know what we are up against, the enemy is formidable, with more resources than us.

But we are patriots and will not go down without a fight.

America is ours, not theirs to give away after so many shed their blood for it.

Than you God for the Minutemen.
    Well, I am in TEXAS. How in the hell are they going to tell me not to be at home? I don't know about their little brown berets but I have nothing but trust in the Green Berets. What does Green and brown make? Maybe BLOOD RED. One thing is for certain: Someone will WIN and somone will LOSE. As for me, I bet on the TEXANS.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast