Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Murdered AZ rancher's wife struck by drunk driver (Sue Krentz - Douglas, AZ))
    StandWithArizona.com (Facebook) ^ | 09-26-2010 | Stand with Arizona (Facebook)

Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:52:53 PM by montag813

Our prayers this morning are with Sue Krentz (widow of rancher Robert Krentz) who was hit by a drunk driver while leaving church last night. Her husband was murdered in March by an illegal alien on his border ranch - a major impetus for SB1070's passage. Mrs. Krentz' friend was also injured. Authorities have not released the extent of their injuries.

UPDATE: It was a hit-and-run DUI. The suspect, Ramon Saucedo, 66, was arrested after fleeing the scene.

UPDATE: The Krentz Family has notified Stand With Arizona that "Susan is in critical but stable condition at UMC (Tucson). She had lots of internal bleeding, broken pelvis and leg. We will try to keep you posted. The family thanks you for your thoughts and prayers.

We will update this thread as we receive further info.

[/quote]http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2596560/posts

My Prayers out to Sue Krentz and family
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

One of the benefits of duel citizenship. I'm so sorry Mrs. Krentz this should never happen to anyone ever.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I love watching you guys go after something, It really sucks that it's this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    My prayers go out to this dear lady and her family who have been through so much.

5,000 bond is absolutely disgraceful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Bond is set at $5,000
    Outrageous!!!
    Any white americans bond would be 25K
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Wife of slain rancher Robert Krenz hit by car

by D.S. Woodfill - Sept. 26, 2010 07:38 PM
    The Arizona Republic

The widow of slain border rancher Robert Krentz has multiple injuries after police say a drunk driver struck her while she crossed the street outside her Douglas church

Marcus Gonzalez, a Douglas Police Department spokesman, said Ramon Saucedo, 66, struck Sue Krentz and Shirley Gregory as they crossed the street about 6 p.m. Saturday outside St. Luke's Catholic Church, 1211 E. 15th St.

Police booked him into jail on suspicion of DUI, endangerment and aggravated assault, Gonzalez said.

Sue Krentz was married to Robert Krentz, a 58-year-old rancher who was found shot to death on March 27 near Douglas. There were no immediate suspects, but authorities believed he had been shot by an illegal immigrant. The slaying became a national news story and increased furor over border violence.

Bill Snure, Sue Krentz's neighbor and a family friend, said she has a lacerated spleen, internal bleeding, broken ribs, broken leg, fractured pelvis, head trauma, and facial fractures.

"She's in pretty bad shape," he said.

Snure, who visited Krentz in a Tucson hospital on Sunday, described the event as horrific and said she was in and out of consciousness.

Snure said the timing of the event - only six months after Robert's death - shocked him. Snure also lost his father, Robert's best friend, in June when he died in a helicopter crash.

"It's just been a chain of tragedies," he said. "It's a lot for everybody to deal with."

He said two of Krentz's children, 29-year-old Andy and 27-year-old Frank, are at her side.

"They're not the type of people that break down or lose it," he added. "They were raised very strong"

Gonzalez said police are working to confirm the nature of Krentz's injuries. It was unclear whether they were life threatening. He said Saucedo could be charged with second degree murder if Krentz or Gregory dies.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... z10lUZ3jqC

Thank you for the information. Mrs. Krentz has been through so very much. I hope that they both will be fine.

Psalm 92:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was just talking to my sil who said nothing of it. We spoke for hours. However, my husband instantly said - done on purpose. My sil, who is of Mexican descent, has complained that Douglas is all about brown power now. She is not Mexican enough to feel comfortable in her own home town. So I imagine that white people are targeted even more than anyone care to admit if even Mexicans born and raised US side feel uncomfortable and unsafe.

In Douglas they drive very similar to how they drive across the line - more Mexican style than US style.

What a mess!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I bet once he gets bail - it's off to messico he goes, never to be seen or heard from again!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll say it again. imho, border ranchers are targets. Someone wants their land!

I'm praying for you Sue Krentz!

I am so horrified at this.

If I had any money I would go and pray outside her room non-stop. I can pray from home for now. I just want to scream.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123