Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This guy thinks securing the border in order to protect the sovereignty of this country is a gag. That's apparent in his mockery of border security and those concerns shared by a vast majority of Americans on this issue. When he makes such comments, he's siding with the illegal invaders in an effort to pander to them.

What a joke this president is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We already have the "moat", but that's a good idea Obumble, I got no problem with putting alligators in the Rio Grande.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

At least 2 million voted illegally in the last Presidential election. I'll give you just one guess who got most of those votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    At least 2 million voted illegally in the last Presidential election. I'll give you just one guess who got most of those votes.
    Didn't Bozo win by around 2 million?
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Banned
    EL bama... Viva ELbama.....
    He jokes, lies, and Mocks while Americans die!!
    I am DISGUSTED, AND OUTRAGED!! And ready for a FIGHT!!!
    Just try amnesty for YOUR TRESPASSERS ELBAMA!!
    My God, he thinks he is the leader of CORRUPTION, DRUGS, AND
    VIOLENCE!!l I find NO humor, only disrespect and DISGUST with ELbama.
    What an embarrassment to the United States!!

It will not happen again, because the news have spread about unlawful voting, and workers will be at voting offices to detect such unlawful acts.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    It will not happen again, because the news have spread about unlawful voting, and workers will be at voting offices to detect such unlawful acts.
    I wish I could believe that. Recently, they have found that thousands voted illegally in the state of Colorado in the last election. IMHO, this will be the way.....the only way that this jerk gets re-elected. Voter fraud is going to happen if this corrupt administration has their way and solid proof of American citizenship to enter a ballot box is not made mandatory in every state in the union.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12