Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Slaughterhouse Immigration Raid Reveals Serious Fraud

Exclusive: Slaughterhouse Immigration Raid Reveals Serious Fraud Issues

Michael Cutler

There is further news on the raid at a meatpacking plant in Iowa last week and the fraudulent means by which Agriprocessors obtained their employees:

Agriprocessors, you see, has two lucrative and pernicious schemes going. One scheme involves driving wages down to bare subsistence by hiring desperately poor illegal immigrants to work in its slaughterhouse - the criminal enterprise that made the news last week. The other involves fraudulently claiming that the United States has run out of native-born meat-cutters and then, with the help of American Immigration Lawyers Association member Christopher Teras, securing work visas for foreigners worth $30,000 each on the street in Guangzhou.

You can read more ofthe shocking details here: http://projectusa.org/2008/05/18/bigges ... you-think/

Immigration fraud is often overlooked by politicians.I cannot think of a single candidate for the presidency who is willing to discuss immigration fraud. Indeed, there are precious few members of the United States Senate or the House of Representatives who are willing to discuss immigration fraud.

Fraud is not a difficult topic to understand. Think of fraud as being a lie put on paper to provide the individual who commits this crime with a benefit that he or she would not be entitled to if all of the relevant facts wereknown.

Many people feed at the immigration fraud trough.Among those who are benefiting the most are immigration lawyers who only make a profit when they can secure employment for aliens, thereby costing United States citizens their jobs.The guild that represents computer programmers posted a covert video made of a duplicitous lawyer who was conducting a seminar for other immigration attorneys, teaching them how to make certain that no American who applied for a posted job, as the Labor Department requires, would be qualified for the job in question.You can watch this outrageous video here.

Jack Abramoff, the infamous lobbyist who is now cooling his heels in the federal prison system got his start in the 1990s by lobbying for more H1B visas for computer programmers for a law firm that Bill Gates' dad was a partner in.There are, in fact, those in the computer industry who refer to this type of visa as the "Abramoff Visa."

But more than American jobs are at stake (although this alone should infuriate every American).

The terrorists who attacked our nation both on February 23, 1993 and again onSeptember 11, 2001 knew that an important component of their strategy to enter and embed themselves in our country would be tocommit visa and immigration benefit fraud.In an additional terrorist attack conducted against the CIA by a citizen of Pakistan, Amir Kansi committed immigration fraud to obtain political asylum through deception. He repaid our nation's generosity by opening fire with an AK-47 outside the headquarters of the CIA on January 25,1993. He killedtwo employees of the CIA and wounded threeothers.

On September 1, 2006 I was called upon to testify before the House Judiciary Committee hearing that was conducted inDubuque, Iowa. I cited thefollowing example of immigration:

…Mahmud Abouhalima, a citizen of Egypt…entered the United States on a tourist visa, overstayed his authorized period of admission and then applied for amnesty under the agricultural worker provisions of IRCA. He succeeded in obtaining resident alien status through this process. During a five year period he drove a cab and had his license suspended numerous times for violations, and ultimately demonstrated his appreciation for our nation's generosity by participating in the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 that left six people dead, hundreds of people injured, and an estimated one half billion dollars damage…

My concerns about the lack of integrity within the immigration system prompted me to write a commentary for the Washington Times in June of 2007 entitled, "Immigration bill a ‘No go,'" where I stated that the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill" that the Senate was about to vote on should have more accurately been named the "Terrorist Assistance and Facilitation Act of 2007."The bill would have required USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) to process the applications of some 100,000 illegal and undocumented aliens each and every day for amnesty, even though these illegal aliens had no official documentation to attest to their identities ortheir nationalities.There would be no reliable or authentic means of determining when, where or how they entered the United States. Nor could we determine if they had criminal histories or affiliations with criminal or terrorist organizations.They would have been provided with identity documents, (potentially in false names and nationalities) that would enable them to immediately obtain Social Security cards, driver's licenses and other such documents in false names and enable them to embed themselves in communities around our nation.Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, in fact, saw fit to quote from portions of my commentary on three separate occasions during the floor debate conducted on the floor of the United States Senate in the days leading up to the vote last summer.

Incredibly, even though that bill and other like it were defeated by members of the Senate, the United States Senate is, even now, attempting to ram a new amnesty program for an estimated 3 million illegal alien agriculturalworkers and their families through the Senate by attaching this insane measure to the appropriations bill for our military operations in Iraq.

President Clinton is famously remembered for questioning the meaning of the word "is." I believe that the Senators who are seeking to ram this wrong-headed bill down the throats of their colleagues in the Senate, and consequently of the American people are having a problem understanding the definition of the word "NO!"

As you read the outrageousreport (linked at the beginning of this article) on the fraud committed by those connected to the raid of the slaughterhouse in Iowa, I want you tounderstand that this corrupt and dysfunctional system is supposed to protect our jobs and our nation's security. If you find this story makes it difficult for you to sleep tonight, you are not alone.This madness often keeps me awake at night as well.
    http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/pu ... detail.asp
    http://oneoldvet.com/?p=6489#more-6489
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The biggest part of the problem is the PRESS.

The Press refuses to print the whole story about the business who have been caught using Illegals in their business. The are afraid that they will losse ad money from those business's who are doing the Illegal hiring. And then they wonder why we do not buy their Papers any more.
    BigMonkey

Yet if an American commits fraud they would throw the book at them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)