Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Slaying of AZ Rancher Fuels Debate: Proposed Anti-Immig Bill

Slaying of Arizona Rancher Fuels Debate Over Proposed Anti-Immigrant Bill

By Valeria Fernández 4/02/10
    Categorized as Immigration News, Phoenix

PHOENIX, Arizona — The killing of an Arizona rancher, allegedly committed by an undocumented immigrant on the U.S.-Mexico border, has enraged supporters of a bill making its way through the Arizona legislature that would allow local police to arrest migrants without proper documentation simply for being in the state illegally.

“He didn’t deserve to die like that,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“They took the trespassing provisions out, but the substance is the same,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]During the hearing on Wednesday Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, (D-Phoenix) repeatedly questioned the impact the bill could have on people who are legally in the country but who may not have proper documentation at the time of their arrest or those who carry a tourist or a student visa.

“I’m concerned about people being deprived of their liberty,â€

MW
    [quote]“[b]I’m concerned about people being deprived of their liberty,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Added to Homepage with slightly amended title, it is not an 'anti-immigrant' bill, it should read 'anti-illegal immigrant' bill. There is a big difference.

http://www.alipac.us/article-5091--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    The summer after Janet was voted in illegal immigrants crossing the border DOUBLED. We had these killings while she was sitting governor and she didn't do anything. In fact, we had drug lords DRESSED IN PHOENIX POLICE UNIFORMS involved in shoot outs in the streets of Phoenix and she didn't do anything. She is one of the main reasons this state is in trouble. She and Obama are the main reasons why nothing will happen either.

Please see the new fax at NumbersUSA that addresses the murder of this rancher.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay

Sent my fax

Americans are sick and tired of living in fear. Our BP and people on the border are putting their lives in danger every day. I don't see American law enforcement going around attacking or killing illegal aliens, so how can the fear of deportation trump the protecting the lives of American citizens?!?!?!

Stop the hate, stop the killings..ENFORCE the laws and DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Done, i had two to send, one to my DC reps and one to my governor