Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Rawhide. Feel free to share it if you like.
    I try to tailor the tag to the text of the post.

Distrust and caution are the parents of security.
    Benjamin Franklin
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What ever happened with health test for food handlers?

Health cards were required at one time. There was one restaurant in this area within the past few years that still followed this practice of safety within its workers and it advertised this in the window. I was amazed when I read it as we passed by their business.

Now, anything seems to go and we are the waiting victims for whatever anyone may carry or pass along. Sanitation sacrificed for the sake of the dollar.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was just announced in our small town that TB has been found in our high school.

I am afraid to go to the restaurants, as well as my favorite grocery store now. Not to mention the fear for my family members who attend the school.

The invasion only started in our area full force about four years ago. So our lives have been turned upside now. It used to be the most wonderful place in the world to live and raise a family.

The more our government takes in people from other countries the more incompetent they become, and how dare them put our families at risk, this I believe is just for more cheap labor, and it is a bunch of BS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

peachpie Welcome, welcome!!
    Sorry to hear about your area. While I live in Texas and we have had this situation for almost 30 years, I am still struck by the changes. I can't get used to them.

I worry so much about children in school. Think about their being cooped up in warm classrooms, sharing desks, bathrooms, and eating together.
    It really is a frightening thought.

Hang in there -

Welcome PeachPie.

Nice name.

Sorry to hear your home is going the way ours have, but it is nice to have you here with us standing up to the lawlessness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12