Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAYBE THEY (THE BORDER PATROL) SHOULD CONSIDER {Mod Edit} THE FENCING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THEN LET THEM CUT INTO THAT AND SEE JUST HOW FAR THEY WILL GET. THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET HERE JUST SO THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TAXPAYERS. EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE NO JOBS, THEY ARE STILL COMING HERE AND FOR WHAT? THIS COUNTRY IS NOT IN A RECESSION, ITS IN A DEPRESSION AND IT IS THIS WAY IN PART BECAUSE THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. THEY MAKE ME SICK AND I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO THE {Mod Edit} AWAY. THEY STILL CONTINUE TO TAKE FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS AND THOSE WHO ARE HERE LEGALLY. ITS A SHAME AND A DISGRACE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING NOTHING TO KEEP THEM OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The fence is good, but we need a Wall of Americans to guard our borders until they get the message there is nothing here for them, they are not wanted, and they will be deported if they get through.

40,000 Americans is all we need to guard the Southern Border 24/7/365, at a cost of $20 per hour plus normal benefits, and some basic equipment.

2000 miles, 20 people per mile, 6 per shift, 2 spares for holidays and weekends.
    I don't think you even need that many people. I think 2 people per shift for every mile would be more than enough, you could drive up and down the border road, and stagger shifts instead of doing like Border Patrol does and leave the border unguarded for 1 hour during shift change. So then you would only need 12,000 Americans. Sounds like a good job for Obama's volunteer corps!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about we put 6,000 National Guard back on the border to help like GWB did for a whole six months. We really don't need them in Iraq or involved in any foreign war.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Border Patrol says repairs are made daily to the miles-long fence.
    That would be because any toddler could rip that stupid thing apart!

Build a REAL fence!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

LadyStClaire,

Your idea about what to do with the fence is certainly "electrifying" Now, why didn't our gubmint think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    MAYBE THEY (THE BORDER PATROL) SHOULD CONSIDER {Mod Edit} THE FENCING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THEN LET THEM CUT INTO THAT AND SEE JUST HOW FAR THEY WILL GET. THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET HERE JUST SO THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TAXPAYERS. EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE NO JOBS, THEY ARE STILL COMING HERE AND FOR WHAT? THIS COUNTRY IS NOT IN A RECESSION, ITS IN A DEPRESSION AND IT IS THIS WAY IN PART BECAUSE THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. THEY MAKE ME SICK AND I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO THE {Mod Edit} AWAY. THEY STILL CONTINUE TO TAKE FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS AND THOSE WHO ARE HERE LEGALLY. ITS A SHAME AND A DISGRACE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING NOTHING TO KEEP THEM OUT
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    LadyStClaire,

Your idea about what to do with the fence is certainly "electrifying" Now, why didn't our gubmint think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    That would make too much sense. If our government was serious about this problem, they would have solved it decades ago. It's sad that we have to fight just to get them to do some half arse BS like this.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The fence is good, but we need a Wall of Americans to guard our borders until they get the message there is nothing here for them, they are not wanted, and they will be deported if they get through.

40,000 Americans is all we need to guard the Southern Border 24/7/365, at a cost of $20 per hour plus normal benefits, and some basic equipment.

2000 miles, 20 people per mile, 6 per shift, 2 spares for holidays and weekends.
    I don't think you even need that many people. I think 2 people per shift for every mile would be more than enough, you could drive up and down the border road, and stagger shifts instead of doing like Border Patrol does and leave the border unguarded for 1 hour during shift change. So then you would only need 12,000 Americans. Sounds like a good job for Obama's volunteer corps!!
    That works for me! 12,000 would make a mighty difference, I just thought that in groups of 6, when there are 40 or 50 illegal aliens might be safer, but if the 2 stayed close to their vehicles, out of harms way and relied totally on Border Patrol for back-up, then I think you're right. That would significantly reduce the cost by more then 2/3 to around $500 million a year at $20 an hour.

Yes! It would be a good job for Obama's volunteer corps but you couldn't trust them, they'd be sneaking them in and driving them to the churches for sanctuary where the lawyers would be on-hand to introduce themselves and hand out their business cards right after they were given false documents and attended their "job fair" meet and greet opportunity with illegal employers.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12