Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Wazhk,
    Glad to have you with us, every new member makes us one step closer to success, we need everyone!! So we don't end up living like the people in your article.
    Alot of people do not believe this could ever happen to the American people, They don't realize at one time people in Great Briton actually lived this way. It could happen to you America, just ignore it and see!!!

A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have
    Thomas Jefferson
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    Thank you for posting and welcome: Do you get Lou Dobbs ?If you do, Lou Dobbs has that special tomorrow at 8:00 pm eastern time about the two BP's agents and I thought you might be interested.
    DEEDEE,Did you find photobucket???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wazhk, hi .I hope you do not mind if I answer SOSADFORUS ?

SOSADFORUS, thank you for contacting me ,for I do not know about photobucket. but will try to find it. Sent you a message this morning.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    Wazhk, hi .I hope you do not mind if I answer SOSADFORUS ?

SOSADFORUS, thank you for contacting me ,for I do not know about photobucket. but will try to find it. Sent you a message this morning.
    I did not get your message!! did you get mine yesterday?Let me know if you find it, I sent you the web address??

Wizhk, pardon me again, I hate to interrupt your thread.

SOSADFORUS, no ,I did not get your message , but thanks for sending it.This morning I did send you one,and it said it went through. Well, I guess my messages do not work at all.I just went and found you on photobucket with all your smilies ,but I did not see any place for messages. You want to answer me under the posting of the Duke? Thanks!
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

MW
    Welcome, Wizhk.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for your post Wizhk; and welcome!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I do have to say that the LATimes did open this story on front page center and give it a good headline though. It is a rare breakthrough story on this filth as far as CA journalism is concerned. I just hope they keep up the exposure and pressure on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12