Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(Sob)36 from plant raid released with ankle monitors

36 from plant raid released with ankle monitors

By: Perla Trevizo
    (Contact)

Mike Feely - Download MP3-
    The last time Felicita talked to her husband José, he said:

[b]“I’m OK, there’s nothing you can do for me now. Take care of the baby and send me some clothes to Guatemala.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Candelaria said she is illiterate and her first language is a Mayan dialect, not Spanish. Most of the documents given to her after the arrest were in English, with few translations in Spanish.

“I don’t know how to read or write. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do now,â€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

[quote]Ms. Oberlin, of the immigration enforcement group, said she wonders if these organizations reach out in the same way to Americans.

“Do they reach out to our senior citizens who are left without TennCare, or to the children of American citizens who get arrested every day?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]The Salvation Army, the Red Cross and various churches are among the organizations that have contacted Mr. Feely to see how they can help, he said.“Something good has come out of all of this,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

MW
    ICE isn't doing enough to go after the entire family unit! ICE should interrogate those caught in an attempt to discover the location of other family members that are residing in the country illegally. Remove the whole family if they're illegal, not just the brother, sister, uncle, father, or mother. We have seen it over and over again - deport one member of a family and he or she will do whatever is necessary to return to the family. It would be nice if the family of those deported packed their bags to follow, however, that doesn't seem to be the case in many instances.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WhatMattersMost wrote:

If she can't read or write how has she managed to remain in this country illegally for 11 YEARS? Who signs and cashes her paychecks for her?
    Many have little or no education.
    And to think illegal aliens who can't read believe they have a 'right'
    to driver's licenses when they can't even read traffic signs!

Olga Franco, the woman jailed in the bus crash where 4 Minnesota children were killed, barely had a years schooling.

Like her father and many of the older people in her village, Franco had barely a year of schooling.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-109909-olga.html

Even uneducated, Olga managed to be smuggled into the U.S. and make her way to Minnesota.
    She stole another's identity.
    She sent money remittances home to her parents.
    She drove without a driver's license.
    She lied to officals after the accident.
    She now claims her boyfriend was driving the van that struck the bus.
    She now claims she was battered by her boyfriend.
    She claims she spends the days in jail reading the bible (with barely a year of schooling!).

Could she 'read' a stop sign?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

(SOB)36

They don't have to worry for long. The dearly deported will return soon with newly forged work documents and a new name.

[quote]Candelaria said she is illiterate and her first language is a Mayan dialect, not Spanish. Most of the documents given to her after the arrest were in English, with few translations in Spanish.

“[b]I don’t know how to read or write. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do now,â€

This is the point:

Noella Oberlin, a member of the Cleveland, Tenn.-based Tennessee Federation for Immigration Reform and Enforcement, said those who were arrested are responsible for the difficult situations their families now face.

“Although it is tragic that the children of illegal aliens suffer during raids, the responsibility for any discomfort falls upon their parents who choose to disobey our immigration laws and enter America and Tennessee without prior permission from our government,â€

[quote]“I feel humiliated by having to wear the bracelet,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast