Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(SOB!) Deportations force Mexican families to choose

[quote]
    Deportations force Mexican families to choose
    Overhaul of U.S. immigration laws could wrench apart parents, children

CANCITA, Mexico - Since they joined their deported parents in Mexico, 7-year-old Adriana has stopped screaming “Papa!â€
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Isabel, 36, tries to make life in Mexico as normal as possible for the children. She bought a cushioned toilet seat for the outhouse, but it slides off the wooden bench.
    Well, with the husband such a WONDERFUL & NEEDED WORKER, wonder if he ever thought of SCREWING THE DAMNED THING TO THE WOODEN BENCH so it 'wouldn't slide off!!!

And THIS is what we're allowing to cross our borders ILLEGALLY?

What will we ever do without such rocket scientists in our 'workforce?'

Pedro Jr. spends his days burning rap songs on his dust-covered computer and transferring them to his MP3 player, which the neighbors think is a cell phone.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wonder how much in AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS these people reaped in ENTITLEMENTS???
    A computer?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I feel betrayed,â€
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

They should be protesting to the Mexican government and elite!

This is their problem and their people should be marching and demanding change in MEXICO!! TIME TO GROW UP MEXICO AND FIGHT YOUR OWN POLITICAL BATTLES!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The feeling betrayed part struck a raw nerve with me I feel betrayed my my president and my congress who has allowed this mess to unchecked for years. I also loved the part about how the family spent $10,000 of their savings How in hell does one save that kind of money

My story

Folks, This type of 'victim' story is going to be the way the MSM spins this AMNESTY bill. IMHO.

[quote]After Ramirez was deported in February, Pedro Jr. broke into tears in his math class and couldn’t concentrate. He was appalled by his mother’s monitoring ankle bracelet, saying: “You’re not a criminal!â€
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

If the family has no phone, how do they play music from the internet? They have WiFi?

Cry me a river. If I decide or have to move my minor children go with me. PERIOD. They don't have a choice in the matter. We just moved and I never gave my child a choice. It was always understood that she would go with us-we never even talked about whether she wanted to stay in XXX neighborhood or live in LLL neighborhood. If we were moving to another country I wouldn't ask her where she wanted to stay either. She goes where we go as we are her parents.

These people move all of the time. The schools here are always complaining about how the illegal(as in most likely illegal because the families don't speak English) kids go from school to school to school and from city to state to country and back and forth and from here to there.

Does he have to live in that paticular town, does he have an anchor on his ass, they had $10,000 at least, why did they not go to a town where there was a possiblity for work, I know damn well there is work in Mexico and I know there are alot of new houses down there empty they could probably rent cheap until the owner gets kicked back to mexico. Sounds to me like these people make one bad decision after another.

Just nothing adds up in this sob story!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)