Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    The first thing all these IA's who are paying taxes should be asked is "Did you use a stolen Social Security Number or other false identity to get a job" ? That is a felony and would prevent them from ever being eligible for citizenship.
    The new scam is to name one (or two) of the anchors the same name and use the infant's social security number. It's still fraud, but they don't consider it stealing. Can you imagine when it's time to "collect", these anchors will have a work history stretching back to BIRTH?!? In the meantime, the same anchor is receiving freebies up the wazoo..on OUR dime!
    I thinks social security should at least verify birth year and red flag anybody under the age of 12 who file taxes. I am sure there are a few rich ones who legitimately do, but that will be easily proven.
    They should be checking alot of things, including 2-30 people using the same number; but they don't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The lawyer advised them to pay taxes—$1,800 to the feds and $1,500 to Connecticut—in the hope it will help her someday gain citizenship. Maria explains, "in case there's amnesty in the future."
    So the only reason they even considered paying any taxes was because they might get in on an amnesty, not because it was the right and lawful thing to do. I am so sick of these lawbreaking onvaders who think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want and expect us to thank them when they do something the right way once, and only when it might benefit them.

Opponents like to paint undocumented folks as lawbreakers," says Kelley. "The truth is, they're very rule- oriented: Their goal is to stay in this country and work and build a better future for their families. They're gonna do everything they can to keep their nose clean, and that includes paying taxes."
    RULE ORIENTED?!?!? Like entering the U.S. illegally or overstaying visas? Like driving without licenses or insurance? Like stealing identities and using fake, forged and stolen SS#s? Like never paying taxes? Not to mention the masses of felony crimes committed by illegals, everything from welfare fraud, DUI, Hit & Run accidents, rape, robbery, gang banger crimes, drug dealing, all the way to murder.

We paint 'undocumented folk' as lawbreakers? We don't paint them as lawbreakers, they are lawbreakers, from the minute they step into this country illegally or refuse to leave when their visas expire they're lawbreakers.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

$5 a piece??? HELL, FOR THAT AMOUNT, I WILL SEND THE IRS $50 NOW SO I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TAXES FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS. And they can keep the interest on that $50 too!

What a frikkin joke these illegals are. They come from 3rd World countries that practice NO RESPECT for the law and where collecting taxes is non-existent. They exist on US Foreign Aid and bribes from their own citizens. PATHETIC!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    $5 a piece??? HELL, FOR THAT AMOUNT, I WILL SEND THE IRS $50 NOW SO I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TAXES FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS. And they can keep the interest on that $50 too!

What a frikkin joke these illegals are. They come from 3rd World countries that practice NO RESPECT for the law and where collecting taxes is non-existent. They exist on US Foreign Aid and bribes from their own citizens. PATHETIC!
    Hold on there, that $5 is per family of illegals, anywhere from 1-10 of them in each family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I was at the IRS office yesterday. I owe thousands because I used my IRA to live on last year. Apparently this does not qualify for "hardship" use - to use your own money to survive when you are unemployed. So I lost 40% of the money, and my retirement as well. It's not like I'll ever see my social security I paid in.
    The guy in front of me was asking about how to get an ITIN #. He said he wanted to pay taxes but he had no W2. The admin said you need to get that, and he replied he tried but the company said it would not be possible. So the admin said use your pay stubs and make up an estimate.

So why isn't this company going to be looked at for fraud? It's obvious why a W2 wasn't issued.

REMEMBER "If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration." - Melanie a 13 yr old Texas assault victim of ILLEGALS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12