Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

SOB-ICE agents impersonating missionaries to make arrests

ICE agents impersonating missionaries to make arrests
    Saturday, December 26, 2009
    By Kaimi Wenger

At least, that’s what’s alleged in this interview with UCSB professor Jacqueline Stevens:

JUAN GONZALEZ: What about the whole issue of how many of these people are picked up, the question of ICE agents impersonating, in some cases, Mormon missionaries, you write about, or insurance agents. Could you—how does that work?

JACQUELINE STEVENS: OK. So, one consequence of the detention operations and the removal operations moving away from these big workplace raids—that is something that the Obama administration has, you know, dedicated itself to—has been more surreptitious operations, and an increase in those. I mean, these have been going on under the Bush administration, as well, but there’s an impression that there’s been a shift to these more surreptitious operations for targeting people.

And among the operations that I encountered, and ICE calls these “ruse operationsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't hear these folks complain and whine when Americans were caught using the old "fake lottery winner" routine.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I could care less what ICE has to do to catch illegal aliens, whatever it takes to do the job is fine by me.

The cajones on these criminals whining about legal vs illegal, but completely ignore the fact that they themselves are illegally here, breaking laws eveyday!

GOOOO ICE!!! Keep it up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

It is called being undercover. How many stings have happened with local, state and federal officials infiltrating dangerous groups. Why single out ICE? Oh, I forgot that it is not politically correct to scare illegal aliens.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    If ICE agents go under cover to catch illegal aliens (criminals), then the pro-illegals complain. Yet, if illegal aliens use stolen or forged documents where they act like someone else, it's considered okay.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.