Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The women rounded up in the raid were rag sorters earning extremely low pay and contending daily with dangerous working conditions including excessive heat.
    Many Americans work in jobs that have 'low pay', 'contend with daily dangerous working conditions', and even endure 'excessive heat'.
    .....and DON'T break the law.

What's the problem here? - there is none. A little jail time, then deportation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how many prostitutes on our street corners can be considered working mom's too? How about crack dealing moms? Where do we draw the line? A criminal is a criminal.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

SOB-ICE

These women are in this country illegally, using false documents to work, and probably not paying FEDERAL INCOME TAX. All are crimes which women and men commit willingly.
    Everyone knows that if they are subject to withholding taxes, they claim 10 dependents so nothing is witheld. They are not audited by the IRS because as illegal aliens, they are not subject to our laws.....

ICE says it will release the ten women who are pregnant with orders to report to an immigration court.
    Oh that's good. ICE knows they won't show up to court. They're just giving them a head start so they can hide long enough to "drop anchor". That's just terribly bright of them.

Where are the ankle monitoring devices?

I suppose they felt no trauma when they were trucking across the dessert with unknown smugglers.

It was your choice to break into the U,S. and what happens to your children is also your choice, I believe enough rumors have spread through this country as to what will happen to you and your children if caught....how about a little personal responsibility here.

Either pick your family up and go home, or you and your family will suffer the consequences of breaking the law...it is your choice, and you are making the choice for your children.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

These people are in this country illegally! They should be put in a van and driven to the border after they have been processed! No jail, no ankle monitoring no anything, especially those who are pregnant ! For goodness sake, deport them before they drop anchor!

I do not care about due process for illegal invaders when the sole issue is deportation. Ankle monitoring and jail time cost additional money and I do not want to spend a penny more than we have to on these invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12