Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG, this just proves these people are clueless airheads and at Harvard no less. Deport them all now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do legal immigrants still go through medical tests to become citizens? Obviously it doesn’t happen for illegal aliens. I’m clueless about medical issues, but it seems much riskier than using blood from U.S. citizens. There are diseases, from all over the planet that we don’t have protection against. Please note that I realize how important blood donations are until synthetics are available.

I was once denied a donation because I had a minor cold. I know they used to prohibit gays from donating blood, but am not sure if they still do. Clearly they had/have reasons for disqualifying people from doing it.

I hate to sound like an alarmist, but illegal aliens that we don’t know anything about? Really?
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12