Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(Sob) Immigration raid: Church begins to empty out

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/p ... S/80514013

Postville, Ia. – This morning, St. Bridget’s Catholic Church housed about one-quarter of the 400 people it had on Tuesday.

Sister Mary McCauley of St. Bridget’s said many parents are allowing their children to return to school, while others feel safe enough to return home. Some have likely left the state, she said.

The church has served as a safe haven for immigrants, many illegal, who fled there after an immigration raid at the Agriprocessors plant on Monday.

“For them, it’s time to make some decisions,â€

Many don’t have cars now, McCauley said. Most of those were parked at the plant before the raid and whose spouses or family members had the keys when they were detained.
    Give me a break.......only one single set of keys per vehicle exists!

The vehicles should be seized under forfeiture laws.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sister mary

As a Catholic, I wonder why your church does not multiply the loaves and fishes to feed them. After all---Oh, never mind, you want us to feed them via public programs. I got it!!!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The Bishops and Cardinals are going to go into a deep depression without all of the Illegal Alien little boys too pick and choose from
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read this thread, at first without commenting, then read this thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-115454-0.html

After I watched the video posted,
    "Crime Victims Of Illegal Aliens"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpomTIkv0V8

all I can say to: “I think of it as similar to when there’s a death in the family,â€
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Re: (Sob) Immigration raid: Church begins to empty out

[quote="LawEnforcer"]http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080514/NEWS/80514013

Postville, Ia. – This morning, St. Bridget’s Catholic Church housed about one-quarter of the 400 people it had on Tuesday.

Four hundred illegal aliens hiding in a church = a church harboring fugtives from the law.

What difference is there between the IAs running into a church to evade law enforcement and any other criminal who tried the same thing? Nothing as far as I can tell.

Perhaps, in the future when raids like this are conducted, the authorities should also plan on having teams prepared to intercept these folks on roads leading to their hiding places as they attempt to flee and escape justice.

Sister Mary McCauley of St. Bridget’s said many parents are allowing their children to return to school, while others feel safe enough to return home. Some have likely left the state, she said.

The church has served as a safe haven for immigrants, many illegal, who fled there after an immigration raid at the Agriprocessors plant on Monday.

"A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow