Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

At a meeting here Saturday, three members of the House Hispanic Caucus — including its chairman, Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez, D-Ill. — heard seven immigrant minors describe working in the Agriprocessors plant.

Gutierrez said the fallout from the raid accomplished nothing but showing the folly of large-scale immigration raids.

"This is wrong," he said. "We've taken men and women who want to work and made felons out of them."
    Only Gutierrez would want to downplay their role in coming into this country illegally and working here with stolen documentation.

BTW, Gutierrez, they are felons, just as if I, an American had forged documentation and used it for my own personal benefit. Get over it, the rules apply to ALL.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Corporate America can sure screw up a country with their choice of inbreed ideas . This is insane . I don't think they could run even . A Gang Banger would track'em down and return them or kill'em . So don't come here Illegals . Stay Home is the Message
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Exactly what is the difference between a "slave" and a low wage worker.
    The slave owner had an vested interest in the well being of his property, the modern slave owner has no vested interest in the workers he employs.

It's a great question and a great answer.

The one thing I'll add is... that after 150 years and a major upheaval in this country's past, that for some people, the concept of slavery or indentured servitude is alive and well. It seems that not only is the idea of slavery viable for some, but for some of the worst, the practice of slavery remains as well.

Now, labor is something that can be treated as a disposable quantity with no ties between employer and employee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I was very sad," he said, "and I felt like I was a slave."
    Who was it that told you to stay? You ILLEGALLY took a job at that plant.

Also attending were Reps. Albio Sires, D-N.J., and Joe Baca, D-Calif.
    Members of the Hispanic Caucus think that Hispanics are "special" and dont have to follow our immigration laws. They feel that Hispanics should have their own set of laws.

I think these "underage workers" are trying to get the "U" visa so their whole families can stary.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

PhredE, I agree 100% with that. It seems these days that employees are nothing more than someone to fill the job and get it done, disposable at best, should something go wrong for that employee.

I have seen that employers, many that is, have zero loyalty to their employees and do as little as possible for them, unlike in the past.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12