Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOCIAL EXPLOSION UNLESS IMMIGRATION CONTROLLED: SARKOZY

Sounds like France has their own version of Tom Tancredo!
    Is there some plan to take down Western Civilization?

~~~~~~~~~~

SOCIAL EXPLOSION UNLESS IMMIGRATION CONTROLLED: SARKOZY
    Received Monday, 2 April 2007 14:34:00 GMT
    PARIS, April 2, 2007 (AFP) - Right-wing presidential candidate Nicolas Sarkozy warned Monday of a social explosion unless immigration to France is brought under control.

"There is a certain exasperation in France. And why? Because of the way national identity is disputed, because of the lack of control over immigration, because of fraud, because of waste," he told a news conference.

"Who cannot see that there is a clear link between a policy of uncontrolled immigration over 30 or 40 years and the social explosion in our poor neighbourhoods. It's blindingly obvious that there is a link," he said.

"If one cannot even say that in the poor neighbourhoods there is a population that recently became French and that the size of this population has created problems of integration which mean that our republican pact threatens to explode -- if one cannot even say that, there is no chance of solving the problem.

"Controlling immigration is a prerequisite for safeguarding our social pact. Otherwise it will explode. We need to control immigration, dry up its source, in order to be able to integrate those who are here," he said.

Sarkozy, 52, who is the favourite in the polls ahead of the first-round of the presidential election on April 22, has triggered an angry reaction on the left with his call for a ministry of "immigration and national identity".

Two prominent members of Sarkozy's own camp expressed reservations about his ministry idea on Monday, with Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin saying that he was "not entirely in favour".

Centrist former minister Simone Veil, who last month endorsed Sarkozy's presidential bid, said the idea was "more than imprudent. It is more serious .... I find the formula very ambiguous. No one knows what it means."

But Veil praised Sarkozy for his "openness.... He may be blunt in his language but people are wrong to doubt his humanity."

http://www.ttc.org/200704021434.l32eyqf22425.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The streets of France are in trouble! If the left wingers don't know that by now, something is in the water.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would have to agree. They are importing poverty with people who have no education or value of it.

Many unskilled immigrants will sit on social services, will not assimilate and may take up criminal behavior.

These people have to be helped in their own countries. Get an education in their own countries, start businesses in their own countries and give hope to their own people. We are not the cause of their misery and should not have to tolerate such upheaval in our ordered and law abiding societies.

If you can't be law abiding and respectful the people of the new country you've come to, don't come at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    CUUSA wrote:

These people have to be helped in their own countries. Get an education in their own countries, start businesses in their own countries and give hope to their own people. We are not the cause of their misery and should not have to tolerate such upheaval in our ordered and law abiding societies.
    Well said and I agree completely!

I agree to, this seems to be happening over most of Europe and Great Britian. What I don't understand is why our government does not see a connection here, their like kids that just doesn't learn a thing from other peoples mistakes and it is as plain as the nose on their face.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have friends in France, and they are just as disgusted by all the illegal immigrants streaming into their country as we are in ours.

I've been told it's been an ongoing problem for all European nations for decades, and not much has been done about it.

TexasGal