Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    First if there are illegals in our military they need to be discharged and deported and if they have illegal relatives here they need to be deported as well..... No special privileges and if the illegal in the Service used fraud IDs to get in the service they should be jailed too...
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    First if there are illegals in our military they need to be discharged and deported and if they have illegal relatives here they need to be deported as well..... No special privileges and if the illegal in the Service used fraud IDs to get in the service they should be jailed too...
    Absolutely.

I realize things have changed in the last 40-50 years, but when we married in 1960 - my husband had to get permission, submit my name, and they did some kind of check on me. It was not much as my brother was in the same unit. He and my husband to be were at what was considered a secure sight and possibly that was it.

Do they not have to get permission anymore?

I totally understand that love has it's own path, but it would seem a military man whose spouse is an illegal might be conflicted if that spouse were to be deported or otherwise punished because of immigration laws. Also, if that spouse was illegal and it was not known, it would seem that would open him/her to the possibility of coercion by bad people?

I guess I'm saying it seems like a security risk - doesn't it? Does that matter anymore?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12