Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Solution sought for truancy among Hispanic students

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    So deport them and their families!
    Take away their so-called citizenship too, if they are JUST anchor-babies.
    Problem solved! Next issue..
    You took my answer out of my mouth!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For immigrant students, truancy can be a way to rebel against parents who left them in their home countries for a time when they moved to America, she said.
    If they are illegal aliens, they should turn their parents in so they can all go home together!

By law, all children in Maryland have to attend school regularly between ages 5 and 16, and if they fail to show, they can be referred to Project Attend, a truancy program at the Maryland Department of Juvenile Services.
    I live in Maryland and I am po'd that I pay one of the highest homeowners tax rates in the country only to find it squandered away on illegal alien kids that dont appreciate an education. These illegal alien kids shouldnt be allowed to attent ANY schools in the country anyway.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

worriedamerican ditto--double ditto---

worriedamerican ditto--double ditto---

Send a bunch of priests and ministers with them. Let them do their good work as missionaries not lawbreakers.....

If that program doesn't work, their parents could end up in district court on misdemeanor charges. That's especially troublesome for parents who are legal residents on temporary protected status, because two misdemeanor charges can lead to deportation hearings, said Marysabel Rodriguez-Nanney, an immigration attorney in Annapolis.
    What about parents who are illegal invaders! Why not deport them and their children, anchor baby or not!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    If that program doesn't work, their parents could end up in district court on misdemeanor charges. That's especially troublesome for parents who are legal residents on temporary protected status, because two misdemeanor charges can lead to deportation hearings, said Marysabel Rodriguez-Nanney, an immigration attorney in Annapolis.
    What about parents who are illegal invaders! Why not deport them and their children, anchor baby or not!
    Exactly!!!

"Solution sought for truancy among Hispanic students"? Deport the ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies, Problem Solved!

Whoops! There goes the good family values myth. When I was a kid I was expected to go to school-I never even questioned it. It is/was the same way with my own kids. I always knew where my kids were just as my parents always knew where I was. Parents with good family values know or at least have a very good idea of what their kids are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'd like to say, stress to the parents the importance of school and that it's law and not an option......but who cares about laws? Let em find out the hard way. I know here they bribe them with pizza parties and all that....My dad would knock the beejeebers out of ya....no bribes or worrying about damaged psyches here. That's your job as a kid and by God you're going. No special stickers, no pizza parties or "fun Fridays"...my parents didn't see it as an option or something up for debate, or a vote......you're a darned kid and you do what I say.

I know in Florida they started putting the parents in jail.....and in some schools if your kid was a problem....you had to go to school with them or they were taken to juvie.
    [b]Have exits covered with police every day. MOD EDITb]
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Standing in line behind a lady buying out the store in school supplies, I had to ask when school started. "Monday," she said, "Praise the Lord!" In further conversation, she said she was the grandmother of 9-year-old twin boys, who decided last week they weren't ready to go back to school. She told them she didn't care if they were ready or not--"that is your duty!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12