Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Some Homeowners Vow To Stay Despite Ruling Against Them

http://www.theday.com/eng/web/news/re.a ... 45e107dfe7

Some Homeowners Vow To Stay Despite Ruling Against Them
    But few options seem available

‘We've pretty much lost our right to have private property. Everybody that owns homes, their homes are at risk for eminent domain. ... So it's scary. I just feel bad for my kids when they get to be my age and own their own home. They don't own it. Either the bank owns it or a private corporation's going to own it.'
    Richard Beyer, a plaintiff who owns two homes at 41 and 49 Goshen St.

New London â€â€
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

I have already sent a "nice email" to the city of New London CT.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

“I don't know how they're going to get us out,� Cristofaro agreed. “We're going to keep our homes to the bitter end, because what they've done is wrong.�
    Good for Mr Cristofaro!

Friends, this was the ultimate wake up call for the millions of American citizens who have been dozing in complacency land. It wont be long before they clearly understand WHY the big business puppets THOUGHT they could get away with this in the first place. Yep, before they wanted to STEAL your homes, they were busy GIVING AWAY your jobs, childrens education, tax money, language (just to name a few)..to folks with NO LEGAL RIGHT TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

The folks fighting for their homes in New London, CT. needn't worry. Any government entity, local or otherwise, has another thing coming if they dare try to physically seize these homes. To do so they will have go through me...and millions of like minded American citizens that are more than willing to physically defend this privately owned property...lest we be next. An "unoffical" U.S. Army, if you will.

GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEADS!

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    An "unoffical" U.S. Army, if you will.
    Sign me up

I wont post the email address of City of New London
    Richard Brown but a little work at this link will help you find it.

http://www.all-hands.net/pn/print.php?sid=1864

Or
    Department of Homeland Security

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?content=4409
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I hope we don't have another WACO, where they call in armed tanks. The Governor's of the States will now have to step up to the plate and defend the citizens.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"