Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please.....men of all races and citizenship or legal status.....stay away from illegal Latino women. You'll be an abuser and god knows what else before it's over. Remember....you'll probably have "witnesses" you never saw before that will suddenly rise from the shadows swearing you did things you never thought of before. This goes for the young dating crowd as well (children who were brought here by their illegal parents) coz they are the link to getting the rest of the family legal as well.

Seems they'd do better getting legal works between US and Mexico and figuring out what they will do with child support and child abductions across the borders for revenge.

As a woman who was abused I take this very seriously. It's not a joke, yet something many women have abused and I see this ripe for abuse. You see how quickly they jumped on the "anchor baby" loophole.....just wait and see where this goes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonder if they'll do to them like they have with citizen females with children......take their children away and charge them with neglect for allowing their children to be raised in that environment of violence?

Lord knows when it happened to me I got my daughter to the neighbor when I saw he was drunk so she didn't witness anything....but they went through my home...gave me 30 days to file for divorce or loose custody permenantly of her, an extended order of protection, proof of a job and proper child care, and 1 year of being monitored to prove I was a proper parent. I didn't get any help what-so-ever. Just warned that I would loose custody if I didn't follow it to the letter....then I got a nice letter saying all was well and they found me to be a good parent. I wasn't allowed to leave the state or even the county to find work else-where or even move home because HE had rights as a parent. Now mind you...he was in jail but I still couldn't move till it all was over. Made not an ounce of sense to me....but they said outside of murder....and since he didn't abuse her.....he had rights and they seemed to be more concerned about his, than mine.

Then....since he had an alcohol and drug and abuse problem.......they paid for him to go to school, get treatment and counseling and his child support was 50 bucks every 2 weeks. I had to allow visitation rights and while she was with him I had to stay home and be there to take a call if he felt he couldn't handle her...... It made no sense to me......but....that was the rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12