It's only to appease people in their own districts, they can get re-elected
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what these politicans are supposed to do, you know listen to those that vote for them?

This statement just proves that these so called latino rights groups only care about themselves and don't give a hoot about America and it's citizens. It's all about them and them only.

It's about time these empty suits realize that putting all your eggs in the one hispanic vote basket is like playing Russian Roulette. Eventually your going to shoot yourself. It's like no matter what you do, it's never good enough for these people. They think you should give them the keys to the kingdom and then some. That reason there is one of many why I support closing off our borders and strictly enforcing our laws. I have no problem with those who come here legally and want to be Americans (key word is want), but these illegal alien criminals, I don't want them here in my country and I want them expelled.

Any politican that continues to tow the line with these people is an absolute souless, gutless coward.