Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOMEONE, CAN YOU GIVE ME INFO..

How can I find out if certain companies in my area are hiring illegals?

I just found out that a small town about 20 miles from me, has a flood of Hispanic men, some living in a one bedroom apt. with 16 men in it.

This is Grayson, Ky. They have a Cook's Hams plant there. I've already emailed their web page....Conagra, but you know they won't tell me the truth. I found some info on another blog, and told them what it said.

If there are as many Mexicans there as I was told yesterday, they have to be working elsewhere too. I was told the neighbors are scared to let their children play in the yards, and they have moved....while others are hiring them for yard work, house cleaning, etc.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

on this part:
    " I just found out that a small town about 20 miles from me, has a flood of Hispanic men, some living in a one bedroom apt. with 16 men in it. "

if you can get the address try contacting the city code enforcement officer because this would be a violation of city ord.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Try calling the newspaper to report a tip. Maybe they'll investigate it and take some pictures. Is there a big city near you? If the local paper won't, maybe the big city news team would investigate it.

Also, you can call ICE. There number is: 866-347-2423. Demand to speak with an Officer and report what you know. Also ask them if there is an ICE office in Kentucky, and then call the Kentucky Office also.

Also, you might want to try taking pictures or a video. Someone recommended that, but be careful. See if you can find out when they show up for work and catch them on tape entering the building or at the end of the shift as they leave.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn