Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Soon ,everyone will know someone hurt by an illegal alien

I remember in the late 1980's,people said that everyone would know someone with AIDS.I never did know anyone with AIDS but I seem to see an ever increasing number of people knowing victims of illegal aliens,especially on the highway.I had an incident with illegals last summer but I was not hurt.I reported it to the highway patrol with license plate number etc.They told me they could do nothing without seeing it as an eye witness.You have heard the Feds have stopped the release of illegals and cracking down.Here in North Carolina,we not only have state government not cracking down but fight anything to stop the flow of illegals.Yesterday,a women said last month an illegal alien hit her daughter on a NC highway drunk and doing 100 miles per hour.The highway patrol said the only thing that saved her life was the illegals car was small and it went up under her SUV at the only angle it could have without causing death.The illegal was released the next day from jail.If her daughter had died would there have been outrage?Would democrats Purdue and Moore both running for governor in NC changed thier mind about "comprehensive reform" or that it is the "fed government's job"?She would be a statistic that pro illegal aliens insist does not exist.Anytime,any place ,your family and mine have a higher chance of death just riding to the store because evil people and I do mean evil want votes or cheap labor.

Seems to me that perhaps we are not pushing our North Carolina elected officials hard enough and often enough for them to get the message. Sheriff Sam Page of Rockingham County absolutely needs some hammering on this issue. It seems nothing is EVER done about the illegals in this county, thus the reason we have an ever increasing number residing and working openly here.

We MUST vote in competent local and state representatives. The Governor's race is a perfect opportunity, as is keeping our US Senator Elizabeth Dole. I sure don't want Kay Hagan in the US Senate!

Why don't we hear an outcry from MAD against these drunk drivers?

Some reasons for silence--

"Why don't we hear an outcry from MAD against these drunk drivers?"

Well, Americans in their extreme drive for good health have successfully attacked smokers' rights fror years.

Why??? Simple --smokers have not fought back.

Drug use has grown and ruined more and more young lives in America??
    Why hasn't all of America put a stop to it???
    Pushers and drug lords fight back and hurt people.

Where is MADD???
    I suspect they are trying to avoid the careless tossing around of the title of "racist".

To put it plain--I think MADD is afraid of the illegal immigration situation.

Feel free to disagree-- after all, older , white, Christian men like me are nothing but racists and bigots and we don't fight back----WRONG, and we are getting madder every day.

misterbill wrote:
    To put it plain--I think MADD is afraid of the illegal immigration situation.
    I think you hit the nail square on the head.