Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spain needs 2 milion immigrants till 2020

A "study". Authors are going to press politicians to implement their "findings". The it will be necessary to import 5 million workers

IMMIGRATION: SPAIN NEEDS 2 MLN FOREIGNERS UNTIL 2020
    (ANSAmed) - MADRID, APRIL 3 - Spain needs over two million new foreign workers, 157,000 a year, until 2020, according to a study by the Group for Reflection and Proposal on Business and Immigration quoted by ABC daily today. According to the report, the main cause for this need is the ageing of the Spanish population, with a proportion of young people that has decreased twice in the past 25 years and the local universities loosing over 300,000 students until 2015. The percentage of foreign workers, who generate nearly half of the Spanish GDP growth, will grow from the current 20-25% to 35% of the Spanish workforce in 2010. The authors of the report said they would meet the various political parties to try and convince them that the arrival of foreign workers is "an opportunity for the economy" and will call upon the government to adopt a new law on immigration "to facilitate the legal entry, take advantage of the new arrivals and encourage integration". (ANSAmed).
    http://www.ansamed.info/en/news/ME03.@AM19260.html

MW
    Sounds like the perfect opportunity for our illegals. Think we can forge an agreement with Spain to accept them? Many would probably pack their bags tomorrow if transportation and legal entry into Spain was offered.

Unfortunately, I think 20-30 million would be a bit of an overload.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We could send 2 million to Spain and the rest to Great Britian!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spain hates Mexicans, so I guess America is SOL.

Noooo! Folks, show a bit solidarity.

Because, folks, after all we could persuade quite a few millions muslims to visit you as "permanent guests" let us say.

This looks like another MARKET for mexico's MAIN EXPORT, I'm sure the mexican government is on top of the situation!

There is an underwater rail tunnel being built in between Morrocco and Spain. A lot of factories that can no longer produce economcally may move there.

There are also European Union countries in Eastern Europe that are still below the Spanish in per capita income and could use the factories as well.

There are vested inerests that want to manage older factories that are in Spain but do not want to move or improve that is mechanize. To them an unlimited number of Morroccans or Latin Americans assuring lower labor cost is a good thing.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is an underwater rail tunnel being built in between Morrocco and Spain. A lot of factories that can no longer produce economcally may move there.

There are also European Union countries in Eastern Europe that are still below the Spanish in per capita income and could use the factories as well.

There are vested inerests that want to manage older factories that are in Spain but do not want to move or improve that is mechanize. To them an unlimited number of Morroccans or Latin Americans assuring lower labor cost is a good thing.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Richard. However as an Eastern European (Czech) myself I should note that even my country is a subject of merciless mass-immigration. Just two days ago our government decided to grant something like 150000+ green cards in fast tract procedure - in addition to already enormous levels of "normal" immigration.

The explanation is as in the USA - businesses are suffering.

There is simply nowhere to flee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast