Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPARK STARTS A CONFLAGRATION

SPARK STARTS A CONFLAGRATION
    By Frosty Wooldridge and Jan Herron

There's a childhood song we all remember titled: "It Only Takes a Spark to get a Fire Going!" The fire broke into a blaze last week as angry Americans watched Miller Brewing Company donate tens of thousands of dollars to organizations supporting illegal immigration. Mexican flag waving and protest marches received big bucks from Miller Brewing this year.

That's upsetting when you understand that Miller built its empire on the backs of American workers. When big American businesses betray Americans, that's underhanded as well as high deceit. That is unacceptable to those who drive trucks, work construction, paint and roof homes, plumb and wire houses, attend NFL games, cook in backyard barbecues and support everything American.

Millions of Americans drink Miller beer, but this year, Miller Brewing injected thousands of dollars into Mexican organizations that support illegal aliens in America. Those illegals steal jobs and depress wages for American citizens. That is wrong!

Once you break trust with Americans, especially in these times when our politicians betray us on the illegal immigration topic--like those on Flight 93 who were backed against the wall by terrorists--it's our time to declare, "Let's roll!"

William Gheen of www.alipac.us and Jason Mrocheck of FIRE Coalition created a nationwide boycott to show Miller Brewing what "Let's Roll!" means in 2006. Eighty-seven national organizations joined forces in www.millerboycott.com to show Miller Brewing that Americans won't stand for further betrayal by big business in America.

Gheen said on a recent interview, "It's a stinkin' shame when Americans can't drink a few beers after work without inadvertently supporting illegal aliens!"

Miller Brewing Company supports illegal immigration by its endorsements of illegal aliens, giving large sums of money to organizations throughout the country that support the McCain/Kennedy amnesty agenda, open-border rallies and offer their support to spineless, sellout politicians. We all know why! Miller promotes commercials of their product delivered on Spanish television.

To date, 87 immigration enforcement organizations have offered their support of the Miller Brewing boycott. Immigration reformers throughout the country are stepping up to the plate in support of Alipac's decision to boycott Miller. This unprecedented level of cooperation grows as Americans work to halt the illegal alien invasion.

Miller Brewing Company chose the tactic of silence and denial. While they claim they will no longer support groups like La Raza, March 10 and others, they should offer an apology to the American public and take further steps while dropping their denials. The American public needs to be assured that Miller Brewing Company becomes serious about this before Americans consider putting a halt to the boycott.

It is our understanding that the boycott leaders expect 100 organizations to support this effort. How can you be effective? Simple: boycott Miller products for the next month. Once they see their beer backing up on their assembly lines, they'll get the message.

William Gheen invites your efforts to spread the word of this boycott to your contacts and encourages everyone you know to visit www.MillerBoycott.com
    to support the boycott. Once Miller beer gets more backwash than sales of its product, it may start dancing to "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" and singing, "My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty," as well as repeat, "I pledge allegiance to the United States of America and not illegal aliens from Mexico."

Gheen asks that you contact any leaders you know and ask them to bring their organizational support to the boycott coalition. You can view an updated list of the groups supporting the boycott at the bottom of the web site.

William Gheen and Jason Mrochek share news about the Miller beer boycott with the nation. These American patriots have been on 15 talk radio shows this week!

Three weeks ago, one the authors of this column stood at the eternal flame of John F. Kennedy in Washington, DC. He stood at the foot of the Jefferson Memorial. He bowed his head in prayer at the Lincoln Memorial. In Boston, he stood at the gravesites of Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, John Hancock, Betsy Ross and many other great Americans. Those great patriots didn't pledge their lives so Miller Brewing could sell them out. They didn't fight so an American corporation could kick future generations in the teeth.

Across America, the flame of liberty ignites peoples' passions. Americans no longer stand by while Congress and big business corrupt our workplace and degrade jobs into the hands of illegal aliens. For each of you, stand up to Miller Brewing by your actions at the retail outlets. Your actions represent the ultimate weapon of choice in this war against illegal aliens invading America's homeland.

American patriot Todd Beemer, Flight 93 on September 11, 2001, knew he and fellow passengers were in desperate trouble. Did he resign to his fate? No! He organized others on the plane, created a plan and took action. Flight 93 didn't slam into the White House. Beemer and fellow passengers saved our greatest monument to this Republic. That was his time; this is ours. Good day and God's speed.

##

Jan Herron writes and speaks against illegal immigration. Since the early 1990s while still living on the West Coast, she lobbied Congress on immigration reform issues. Jan was a Policy Board Administrator for over 20 years for a Fortune 500 Company. Jan moved to Colorado with her husband Dr. William Herron, Founder of Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform. Jan serves on the Jefferson County Citizens' Review Board. She writes commentary advocating immigration policy reform, publishing in The Wake Up America Foundation, The Federal Observer and Magic City Morning Star. She works with Federation of Americans for Immigration Reform, Numbers USA, Project USA, Team America, Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform, Defend Colorado Now and Wake-up America's Unite to Fight Summit.

Would you like to support the PRR? Send donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville, CO 80027. Additionally, we have 300 Paul Revere Ride T-shirts left that feature: "Stop Illegal Immigration" on the front and the very cool "21st Century Paul Revere Ride" logo on the back with web sites. You're invited to order them at the same address above for $15.00 which includes handling and postage. State your size. www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com. Also, check out www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com ; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org ; www.immigrationwatchcanada.com ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info ; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com - www.vic
    timsofillegalaliens.org ; www.pacinlaw.org
    http://USABorderAlert.com/ ; http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com/ ; www.laurierothshow.com ; www.frostywooldridge.com

Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE" ; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" ; "MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND-A TEEN NOVEL" ; "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION" ; "AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA". His next book: "TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado. frostyw@juno.com www.frostywooldridge.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to Go Frosty!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Jan and Frosty! This will be going out all across the Internet today striking yet another blow against Miller Brewing Company!

W

Frosty and his gang of merry men, women too!!

Having had the privilege of meeting Frosty, Howard, Misha and the rest of the riders in Tallahassee Florida on their journey to wake up America. Those of you that have not had the pleasure missed a good thing. these folks had a lot to say, its only too bad that more did not hear. My family and I watched there journey thur their journal, and I went to see what kind of people would do this task. I was impressed in the way they speak for America, and the way they presented themselves as nothing but true patriots with a love for this country. I salute them, and we have already signed the petition, went to a local distributor and told him to keep his product on the truck and send it back. Told folks in a local watering hole the same things, you are supporting illegals with that beer, pick another one.
    One last thought, it has dawned on me that it is a very sad state of affairs when in the year 2006, we are fighting again for America and the American way of life, and one of the pleasures supports the enemy.
    God Bless America,
    Linda Johnson, N. Ft. Myers Florida
    Proud Member of Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, Florida Defense Corps, and Americans Standing Tall.

Ok, I need to read these news items on Miller sending $ to supporters of Illegal immigration.

I can not depend on Internat hearsay.
    Politics Poli - many / Tics-parasites.
    "Those who accuse & fail shall receive equal punishment of the accused".

Miller brewing co.

To the poster who wants more info, do a google search on miller beer, i am sure you will find all the information you need. Rest assured, this is real, to the tune of $30,000 dollars for a protest march. It is true, regardless of your source. Also go to grassfire.org for futher information.

FM-USA wrote:
    Ok, I need to read these news items on Miller sending $ to supporters of Illegal immigration. I can not depend on Internat hearsay.
    FM, welcome. I think you'll find that the info you get here at this sight will be alot more informative and less slanted than if you wen to any of the major networks for news. Good luck in the future.