Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPECTACULAR NEWS! One of the Canoga suspects arrested today

From SZinWestLA of No More Invasion:

The person who did the most damage to AmericanPatriot77 during the attack at the Canoga Park Home Depot has been caught! He is in custody as I am writing this post. I know his name and I know where he goes (or went) to school.

Very briefly, it was a freak occurrence. I was traveling down Ventura Boulevard near Calabasas. I saw an informal day labor site and one of the workers waved at me. It drew my attention to two other day laborers who were crossing the street and one looked and awful lot like that would-be murderer who tossed the chunk of concrete into Dennis' skull. I quickly parked my vehicle and ran up to him. I got a good look at his face and he took off. To make it brief: A chase ensued, he tried to hide in a nearby store where I cornered him. I locked the store door behind me and called 911. The cops showed up. I called AmericanPatriot77 AmericanPatriot77 came over and ID'ed him, and the cops hauled him off to the slammer.

Two things are sticking in my mind:

1) It was the hand of God that put the little bastard in front of me. 15 minutes earlier we had wrapped up a Ron Paul Rally in Woodland Hills. As I left, OP's wife, who I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time today, made a reference to receiving the Lord's blessing and conveyed her good wishes as I left. That was it. It was divine intervention that caused this freak sighting to come about b/c the mathematical chances of me bumping into, much less recognizing the criminal, were remote.

2) For all of you who think most Latinos are "down with La Raza", the guy who helped me out in the store I won't name was a tattooed up dude who could have been an extra in Boulevard Nights or Colors. The suspect, who I wouldn't let get past me, tried to walk out the back. This dude stopped him from behind the counter. When Dennis arrived and was talking to the cops while the punk was cuffed and in the back of the squad car, this guy came out and said to me that the kid was pleading with him in Spanish. Apparently he said: Come on, help me out! I'm one of your people! And the store attendant responded: No you're not. I was born here. You have to face up to something if you did something. See it out.

I didn't put these words, above, in quotes because I didn't write it down and they're not an exact quote.

Here is the guy that was arrested for splitting an American's head open.

Praise the Lord, that is wonderful news. I am happy that he was caught. I also am dying to know his status. I hope it is prison for him, before deportation.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Presidente Boosh and Johnny Sutton will come to the Resque of this poor unfortunate Immigrant.

Good Job guys and keep up the fight

GOOOOOOOO Ron Paul !!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Presidente Boosh and Johnny will come to the Resque of this poor unfortunate Immigrant.

I doubt that they will. There were too many witnesses and pictures taken. Our border guards did not have cameras rolling and dozens of witnesses. They only had each other and drug dealers and booooshy decided to believe the latter
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The suspect looks like the missing link. He will have alot of fun in prison I am sure.

Yipes, you're probably right camille! What a little guy.

Ladyofshallot, if I ever need someone to cover my back I'm calling you! Gosh, you are amazing.

Let us know what happens. Is there a possibility of him just being deported and coming right back.

I see arrogance in his eyes...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The cockiness and bravado this little scum bag expresses in this photo is disgusting. This is typical of all these low life invaders. They act as if they own the place.

I hope to god this punk pays for what he has done and is then deported back under the rock in which he crawled from up under.