Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dang! I forgot to include my favoritist part of the speech!

But it is not selfish to take care of your own family. It is not selfish to take care of your own community. It is not selfish to take care of your own country before you expend the resources and take care of people elsewhere in the world. It is not selfish, it is being responsible.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Faye,

I'll tell you what, not much shocks me anymore but reading that they come back to the emergency room night after night for a free tylenol, well that one shocked me!

I like that part of his speech too and I have made it a part of my mantra....it is okay to care for our own first...it is not selfish to take care of Americans first.....

Wow, someone speaking on our behalf, I almost don't know how to handle that! I wrote him a long letter of thanks. If you want to read it, it is here somewhere or on Diggers Realm....I was really touched by his speech!

I wonder if we could find a RICH, conservative Republican sugar daddy who would cover the cost of taking out full page ads in major newspapers and printing the Congressman's speech. That one act would do more good for our cause than we all could accomplish in a long, long time.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I wonder if we could find a RICH, conservative Republican sugar daddy who would cover the cost of taking out full page ads in major newspapers and printing the Congressman's speech. That one act would do more good for our cause than we all could accomplish in a long, long time.
    Now, THAT would be sweet.
    But since we don't have that...what we can do and for free, is to copy the speech and forward it to all your friends and ask them to forward it to all their friends. Have you ever seen something circle the globe via the internet? THAT is what we need to do!

bttt
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTTT for all our new supporters!

I thought the speech was so great I printed it. My husband read it last night and was blown away. He thought it should be printed in every newspaper in the country! I know, yeah right, but I agreed!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jean,

I loved it so much I put it in my signature line! And it is staying there too!

BTTT

So that all of the new eyes will have the opportunity to read the words of a great American and a great Congressman!

That just blew me away. (Un)common sense at its best. Of course, I immediately wrote him an e-mail (thanks to whomever posted his address).

I don't know how I stumbled across ALIPAC and the forums, but I am delighted to be here

Somehow this has to get out to the REAL Americans.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast