Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Where is this "Report"?

Latino immigrants face increasing hostility as they fill low-wage jobs in the southern United States
    So people are reacting to illegal aliens taking their jobs. There are too many visa holders too so yes, they will feel it too. Sounds like human nature to me. Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

[quote:2pf37mi3]The report describes horrific abuses of Latino immigrants, including a young mother arrested and jailed when she asked to be paid for her work in a Tennessee cheese factory; a migrant bean picker whose life savings were confiscated by police during a traffic stop, and a rapist in Georgia going unpunished because his 13-year-old victim is undocumented.
    Where's the rest of these stories?
    Notice they didn't name any names so you could investigate and research the story for yourself? You would find thier opinions outrageous and biased. Are they in the "report"?

Dixie[/quote:2pf37mi3]

I found it on their site:

http://www.splcenter.org/legal/undersie ... rSiege.pdf

I like the new slant on amensty they're giving out. Now they're saying that amensty and legalization for illegal immigrants wiould be good for American workers because then everyone would be paid a fair wage but if they don't legalize them then companies would start abusing American workers and lower their wage. Do they actually think we're that stupid..OH YEAH! They sure do. Just like when they started shipping our jobs overseas they told us it would be good for America since then the workers overseas would have capital to buy things from us. They left out the fact that we wouldn't be making anything for them to buy. Just like if they legalize illegal immigrants there wouldn't be any chance for Americans to get the jobs illegals have.

I know this sounds harsh, but if illegal immigrants are living such a tough life and being treated so unfairly then maybe it's time for them to go back to where they came from and stop whining. I'm sick of them and I'm sick of our governement pandering to them.

Next the SPLC will find "discrimination and hatred against Al Quida members in the USA released from GITMO".

They are just slimey con men.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my opinion, the SPLC is an Anti-American kabal dedicated to the overthrowing of the Constitution of the United States. Their activities can be understood when one dons the red colored glasses of communism. It is in their interest to overwhelm the majority race of this country in order to pacify our just concerns and steal our heritage. All too late it will be discovered by the present majority that something akin to genocide is taking place. If events continue as they have, we will witness an unraveling of all that we have fought for and built these 230 plus years. It all hinges upon the so-called "path to citizenship" scheme that Obama and fellow travelers have in store for us. Illegal aliens, particularly the hispanic hordes spilling across our borders, are being used as a hammer to smash our American way of life. The henchmen responsible for this, the SPLCs of the world, are seen as professional oracles ready to inform us as to how to think on every issue.

Meanwhile of great concern to ordinary Americans would be the increasingly obvious unraveling of our society. So what is the canary in the mine to tip us off to the end game? A key event will first need to take place; namely the subversion of our military and police. Both must be pacified in order for the destruction of the Constitution to take place since it is likely either group would fight to the death to maintain our way of life. Enter the SPLC intelligence briefings sent to all police departments and now, national security fusion centers. The majority of the PDs will just trash the garbage that is spewed by the Dees fanatics yet there has been much headway made in acceptance of such drivel by the Department of Homeland Security itself as well as some of it's fusion centers (see the militia report by the Missouri Information and Analysis Center). BTW, one of the more onerous conclusions of the Missouri report is that a citizen that is concerned about illegal aliens is seen also as a probable suspect that may be capable of domestic terrorism.

So as time goes on and those interested in changing the American way of life (thus gaining the total control that has until now escaped them), more than likely will exhibit the tendencies of all dictators in that the final jaded act of complete corruption will be the killing or attempt to kill off an entire race or culture. Friends, this is our nearby future.
    "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by prebanjoe
    In my opinion, the SPLC is an Anti-American kabal dedicated to the overthrowing of the Constitution of the United States. Their activities can be understood when one dons the red colored glasses of communism. It is in their interest to overwhelm the majority race of this country in order to pacify our just concerns and steal our heritage. All too late it will be discovered by the present majority that something akin to genocide is taking place. If events continue as they have, we will witness an unraveling of all that we have fought for and built these 230 plus years.

Hear, hear!

If the U.S. can single out al Qaeda as a terrorist threat to America, and the FBI can monitor the Hezbollah cell in Charlotte, why cannot the U.S. single out the SPLC, ACLU, LULAC, la Raza, the Mexica Movement, MEChA, and other organizations which have a net effect of dismantling the Constitution and unraveling the social and economic fabric that makes e pluribus unum? Their professed reason for being, which is publicizing, prosecuting, and hopefully rectifying some discrimination cases, in no wise justifies their ancillary activities, that is, undermining law and order and destabilizing society, to the ends of bringing down the country.

If the current laissez-faire attitude towards real enemies of the state progresses to its logical conclusion, we will be providing al Qaeda with offices on the Washington Mall, at taxpayer expense.

Sen. Joe McCarthy and the House UnAmerican Activities Committee got a bum rap. He only claimed to have a list of two hundred card-carrying communists who had infiltrated America. Now look what we've got.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

They must of gotten some Bail out money, they have been awful busy lately and we know it is usually our money they are using against us.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This whole report on a survey sounds bogus to me as well. I’d like to know the specific questions that were asked. You can turn a question around to where you totally mislead people and they answer how you want them to. I get this all the time on referendums while voting.

Also, picking only 500 people doesn’t seem nearly enough to make such blanket statements for the entire southern part of the country. They could have interviewed 1 American, 1 legal resident, and 498 illegal aliens. Sure, the illegal aliens are going to feel discriminated against – they’re criminals who feel it is their right to live where they want!

Did those they spoke to speak English?
    Can they read and write in English?
    Are they educated, if so, to what US grade?
    Are they here legally?

If anyone answered no to one of the questions above, then what do they expect? You’re not going to be promoted. There are real American’s that I’d never consider hiring, simply because their poor communication skills would reflect on me.

These people also are “low incomeâ€

Not to mention, who's to say it's not them doing it to their own? They always assume it HAS to be an American of another race doing the dirty deeds, when often times it's their own, knowing they won't report them. For 2 reasons, being caught here illegally, or being a traitor to their own and having to live with the fall-out of that.

I know when I went to Florida, it was during a bad recession. I wasn't aware of the job situation there or anything, or aware of how many northerners were comming down, expecting to find a job and the good life. But there was genuine hostility because they were tired of people comming down just to work for a bit and move on, when people were struggling to find jobs and survive there. It was well over a year, before I got any interview....they'd see New York references and jobs and I was out of there. Got my first shot because they opened a Friendly's there and it just so happened the new manager was from where I lived in New York. So to think people are just going to welcome you with open arms as they become more and more disposable and jobs more and more scarce is crazy. Of course they are going to resent the newbies....especially if they are here illegally, don't speak English, have no references or education and get jobs you are more than qualified for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the U.S. can single out al Qaeda as a terrorist threat to America, and the FBI can monitor the Hezbollah cell in Charlotte, why cannot the U.S. single out the SPLC, ACLU, LULAC, la Raza, the Mexica Movement, MEChA, and other organizations which have a net effect of dismantling the Constitution and unraveling the social and economic fabric that makes e pluribus unum? Their professed reason for being, which is publicizing, prosecuting, and hopefully rectifying some discrimination cases, in no wise justifies their ancillary activities, that is, undermining law and order and destabilizing society, to the ends of bringing down the country.
    I thought the same thing. I mean all they had to do was listen to the college professor, read the signs at the illegals marches, go on any of their sites and see, read or hear a host of threats to the down fall of this country and it's citizens and no minced words to their intent......and yet they attacked the Tea Parties and called us terriorists and radicals. Having the past LaRaza leader in his staff is no different than the head of the KKK. But not a word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12