Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPLC Hate Crimes Summit, Thursday, June 12. @ USD

The SPLC will slander the good name of San Diego's patriots and their struggle to fight illegal immigration.

http://www.activistsandiego.org/wwwboar ... hp?t=18318

HATE CRIMES SUMMIT
    Thursday, June 12, 2008

United for a Hate Free San Diego is a coalition of 52 faith and community leaders and organizations who have been meeting regularly since November of 2007 in response to a growing trend of hate motivated behavior in San Diego communities. The goal of the coalition is to reduce the number of hate crimes that negatively impact so many people in our communities.

UNITED FOR A HATE FREE SAN DIEGO
    A coalition of faith and community leaders

invites you to the first
    HATE CRIMES SUMMIT

http://www.icwj.org/downloads/ICWJ_2008 ... mitreg.pdf

UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO
    Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice
    5998 ALCALA PARK, SAN DIEGO

with keynote speaker:
    Heidi Beirich, Ph. D. from Southern Poverty Law Center

A COMMUNITY INVITATION
    United for a Hate Free San Diego is a coalition of 52 faith and community leaders and organizations who have been meeting regularly since November of 2007 in response to a growing trend of hate motivated behavior in San Diego communities. The goal of the coalition is to reduce the number of hate crimes that negatively impact so many people in our communities.

UNITED FOR A HATE FREE SAN DIEGO
    A coalition of faith and community leaders

invites you to the first
    HATE CRIMES SUMMIT

Thursday, June 12, 2008

UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO
    Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice
    5998 ALCALA PARK, SAN DIEGO

with keynote speaker:

CLICK HERE FOR A COMMUNITY INVITATION
    http://www.icwj.org/downloads/ICWJ_2008 ... invite.pdf

CLICK HERE FOR A REGISTRATION FORM
    http://www.icwj.org/downloads/ICWJ_2008 ... mitreg.pdf

For more information or to RSVP, please contact Connie Hernandez, City of San Diego, Human Relations Commission, at telephone number (619) 236-6420 or by email

chernandez@sandiego.gov.

with keynote speaker:
    SPLC says it all.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell them to stick it and mind their own congregations and business.

It's a true nightmare . The very groups speaking of "Hate" are the ones causing it to happen funded by the very American companys we all do business with ! Where not to bright cause if we where there would be No SPLC. Our Christian Leaders would have never allowed should a thing to silents the people . But i did say "Leaders" , where are they ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Bubble Bublle Toil and Trouble.

Wonder what they will be cooking up about us.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if the churches, particularly the brick & mortar types, realize how resentful the American public is becoming. Many I've talked to have quit and others have reduced pledges. Most are reactions to the Catholic, Presbyterian, Baptist and Methodist support of sanctuaries but I also sense a general resentment, occasionally a low-grade hatred. Religious support of the SPLC, La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, PRLDEF, ACLU, et al., seriously harms memberships and reduces income. When the Mexicans go home, these churches may find they cannot sustain themselves on the reduced pledges. And if the Mexicans are permitted to stay, I'd opine the resentment will rise greatly.
    '58 Airedale

Take their tax exempt status away, please! If I have to listen to their rethoric they should have to pay for it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)