Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPLC says American Legion spreading falsehoods

Since its founding nearly 90 years ago, the American Legion has been a fixture of community life. It has hosted Memorial Day parades to remember those who died in America’s wars. It has held bingo nights and dances at its 14,000-plus posts worldwide. It has supported thousands of Boy Scouts groups, sponsored a baseball program that’s produced numerous professional players, and helped children living in poverty or with special needs. From World War II to the war in Iraq, it has fought to improve benefits for veterans and their families.

Now, America’s largest veterans organization has launched another campaign — a hard-line attack on undocumented immigrants that’s at odds with the legion’s mainstream image. As part of this effort, the legion, which purports to speak for 2.7 million members, recently issued a booklet that regurgitates discredited and often completely false information about how “illegalsâ€
    Last edited by imblest; 09-06-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

The New York Times reported that undocumented immigrants contribute some $7 billion a year to the Social Security system that they will never be able to claim. Local and state governments, however, do not receive any benefit from that money and may, as a result, spend more on services to the undocumented than they get back in local taxes from them.
    And how is it that an illegal invader would be able to contribute to the social security system when they are not entitled to legally work or have a VALID social security number.

I guess the SPLC is suggesting the invaders who contribute to the SS system via fradulent and stolen social security numbers should be commended or rewarded. Of course there are many other claims the SPLC makes that could be disputed. I notice they use the Pew Hispanic center as a source for their information. The Pew Hispanic center wouldn't be a little biased towards the illegal invaders now would it?

The SPLC and the Pew are so biased as a result of their love and affection for the illegal invaders, that it's they who cannot be trusted to dissiminate accurate information on this topic.

I also notice how the SPLC does not care to discuss the anchor babies and the vast public assistance the illegal invaders receive through their little anchors. Or how illegal invaders are receiving welfare and other benefits via fradulent documents. Or how they are solely reposnisble for many hospitals across the county closing their doors becasue they are deadbeats who do not pay a dime for services rendered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We can only hope that the SPLC really p*sses off the American Legion.

We need as many Patriots fighting the illegals as we can get.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, in 2005, 25% of prisoners in federal prisons were illegal aliens, and 4% were legal aliens. This proportion has not gone down; if anything, it has gone up markedly. Bill O'Reilly is on record more recently stating that illegal aliens account for 32% of the federal and state prison population.
    http://tinyurl.com/5w9ld2
    On TB bought in by Illegals
    http://tinyurl.com/b33c3
    http://tinyurl.com/6yobbt

In Defence of their Beloved Illegals i offer these links . This is only the tip of the iceberg . Thousands of links with the percentage of Illegals in jail and that have bought TB over to the US.
    Another self-serving article using only the people that profile with their views and can serve their purpose. Me against the Legion HA never happen , They are American
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    We can only hope that the SPLC really p*sses off the American Legion.

We need as many Patriots fighting the illegals as we can get.
    I agree! The American Legion tells it like it is! I dont think too many REAL Americans care what the SPLC has to say.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Message to the splc: what part of illegal don't you understand?

Hmm let me see do I want to trust true Patriots or some ambulance chasers like the splc ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Message to the splc: what part of illegal don't you understand?

Hmm let me see do I want to trust true Patriots or some ambulance chasers like the splc ?
    That's a good point. At the end of the day, who do you think the Ameircan people are going to trust for their information. The splc who has a vested interest in distorting the fact because of their mission to aid the illegal invaders.

Or the American Legion, who is made up of a diverse group of Americans who have demonstrated their allegiance to this country by fighting for it's core principles and values in times of war and who were willing to make the ultimate sacrifice if called upon to do so for this country.

Who would you believe?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]
    THE LEGION’S CLAIM: “Illegals cost Americans jobs.â€

This is just another attempt to twist the facts to try to convince the American people that illegal aliens are less of a public risk than the facts actually show. Illegal aliens DO kill more Americans than the Iraq War and that's a fact. All they have to do is count the cases. I'm just sick of people like this coming out and distorting the facts to protect these criminals.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

When both federal and state prisoners are counted, about 6% are non-citizens; that is actually less than expected, because documented and undocumented immigrants make up roughly 8% of adults residing in the U.S.
    I wasn't aware having any percentage of illegals in the U.S was acceptable, much less violent criminals. So the taxpayers flipping the incarceration bill for 6% of inmates who SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE is okay by them? I'm glad they cleared that up.

And John Amaya, a staff attorney at the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, noted that 11% of the first 4,000 American casualties in Iraq have been Latinos — and many of them are the children of undocumented residents of the United States.
    "Many of them" are children of illegals? Boy, there's a census-driven, concrete number. I don't suppose Mr. Wizard would care offer something better than "many" before criticizing anyone else's statistics?

The American Legion actually has been engaged with nativist groups for some time.
    Considering nativism is practically synonymous with patriotism, are they surprised? At least the American Legion practices it from within their own country, unlike La Raza, La Mecha, and others. Besides, since when is nativism a bad thing? Hispanics are so nativist that they resist assimilation into the host culture while living abroad! Are the authors of these "TRUTHS" prepared to criticize that practice, as well?

In March 2007, it held a forum on illegal immigration spotlighting nativist heavyweights like the leaders of NumbersUSA and the Center for Immigration Studies.
    Unlike the back-door lobbyist, taxpayer funded, Hispanic-nativist entities like LaRaza and *COUGH* the SPLC, those "heavyweights" such as the CIS and NumbersUSA actually run on the support of donations.

THE TRUTH: While it’s true that Operation Predator made 6,000-plus arrests in its first two years, those arrested consisted of both documented and undocumented immigrants, as well as American citizens, according to ICE.
    Perhaps if they stopped lumping legal and illegal immigrants together in their intelligence gathering and discussion, we could avoid such issues.

[quote]“Despite media alarms about terrorists concealed in the illegal traffic crossing the Mexican border, not a single subject entered from Mexico.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast