Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPP is imbedded in all areas of the Federal Government

Would you expect the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to have well established working groups dealing with a number of SPP agendas? Well, I wouldn't. Probably most people wouldn't, even those that have even heard of the SPP. Well, the DHHS is formulating ways to use a U.S. taxpayer-supported program to improve Mexico’s infrastructure. I kid you not. Since infrastructure is essentially the basic facilities, services, and installations needed for the functioning of a community or society, such as transportation and communications systems, water and power lines, and public institutions including schools, post offices, and prisons...the U.S. taxpayer is going to "upgrade" Mexico while at the same time our borders are erased and our societies merged. Be aware, ALIPAC'ers...read on:

For Immediate Release
    Jun 5, 2007 Contact: Press Office
    202-646-5188

[b]New “Security & Prosperity Partnershipâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow.. all coming to fruition as noted in Corsi's book..

Yep, we're doomed! This hidden agenda being provoked and driven by multi-national corporations,i.e., globalists is on to a great start! The illegals (cheap labor) are here, the middle class is disappearing, power for and by the people is only a sentence, and most politicians have been bought off by the corporations. If we do not wake up soon we will be just an auction block for North America.

ABSOLUTELY it has been happening in Texas! A couple of years ago I received a letter from the state comptrollers office informing me I needed to update my industry code as the feds were realigning the numbers to better aid trade with Canada and Mexico. At the time, it seemed innocent enough and I complied, like probably every other business in Texas and other states.

It's really ticking me off to send those quarterly tax payments to such a corrupt government from the top down.....

Quote Originally Posted by TexSawdust
    ABSOLUTELY it has been happening in Texas! A couple of years ago I received a letter from the state comptrollers office informing me I needed to update my industry code as the feds were realigning the numbers to better aid trade with Canada and Mexico. At the time, it seemed innocent enough and I complied, like probably every other business in Texas and other states.

It's really ticking me off to send those quarterly tax payments to such a corrupt government from the top down.....
    Welcome aboard TexSawdust!!
    Help us stop this mess.

We have got to push congress to find out what these people are up to and they should be charged with treason!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I heard Gov Rick Perry got his biggest donation from the Spanish Co. that will manage the toll road (express to destruction). No wonder he keeps vetoing those great Texas Legislaturs who are trying to stop this thing. Oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I heard Gov Rick Perry got his biggest donation from the Spanish Co. that will manage the toll road (express to destruction). No wonder he keeps vetoing those great Texas Legislaturs who are trying to stop this thing. Oh my.
    Why doesn't Texas recall that jerk, there are alot of people there protesting the TTC.
    The Australian/Spanish corporation is called "Cintra"
    The roads in Texas belong to the taxpayers and they should not be allowed to lease them with out the ok of the people!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140

National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes thank you Cintra ws the name. I'm a California native and don't hear too much on Texas other than on Lou Dobbs. At least in Texas you have some decent people in the State Legislature. California is full of leftist Latino Democrats who unfortunately now control this State. My husband and I will move even though we've lived here over 50 years. They have destroyed this once beautiful State. So...we have to depend on people in the Southwest and Texas to fight this mess. Yes recall Perry, he is a Bush waterboy too!

Should this surprise you? Secretary Rice stated in her report to the nations under the SPP that: "The SPP is now on automatic. It no longer requires the involvement of the President to keep it going." What this means is that the momentum to the North American Union has reach sufficient speed to no longer need the President. What this also means is that replacing the President with someone loyal to the Constitution will not stop it. As Connie Fogal put it, situations like this are rarely stopped by political action. I have stated before on this site that they have infiltrated every branch of the government, even to local levels. Everyone had better get ready.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast